[Release] Re-release of DOJ like radar

Some of them dont need Uppers, Just a few cars need Uppers and some dont need

Is it because of the addon of the car?

Like this: image

some of them like that, and some uppers.

No.

The text next to the map is 4 separate plugins that I have moved and re-configured to make work. This does span to fit every display size. I really hate a busy screen and it just looks super clean this way :slight_smile:.

1. CarHud Modified and Better Looking (V.1.8)(New Update: Plane and Heli HUD)
  2. Posted Speedlimit
  3. LegacyFuel system
  4. Simple Watermark
    Simple watermark was used to add more text like ( Fuel Level: & Your Speed: & The server name and website url at the bottom of the screen. )
1 Like

problem solved. Thank you for your help. so it does not work on vehicles that have โ€œ_โ€ in the middle of the name.

would it be to much if you can send them to me with your setting ? iโ€™m new in all of this . please donโ€™t mind me asking . thank you

Go ahead an PM and me please

Very nice re-release :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks;)

Or just edit the script to allow vehicle class 18 instead of the whitelist. Thatโ€™s what I did.

Can you give an example?

I have added my cars to the list but its not working. I have cars in non GTA standard slots and have added the spawn names to the config file in upper case with no dice. The only way that I have been able to get it working is to allow it for everything ;c

Try to not have uppers on those cars

I have added them as upper case and lower case lettering โ€ฆ same issue :C

Screenshot please

local whitelist = {
	vehs = { -- make sure these are upper, and have quotes
		"MPCH15",
		"TNTAURUS",
		"MBTAURUS",
		"TNMPEXPLORER",
		"TNMPTAHOE",
	},
	enable = true -- if enabled, then will check if the vehicle that the player is driving is the same as one of above
}

Try to not have Uppers on the cars that does not work with Uppers

Like i said I have tried uppers and lowers and it will not work :frowning:

did you misspell the spawn names of the cars?