[Release] Re-release of DOJ like radar

OMG, lol that is the best thing i heard all day

I do not understand what is so funny ? :thinking:

It just was the resourse had an whitelist and I didn’t notice being all excited to get it installed and running. It was fixed in a later posting.

So I made a small edit to the script to disable controller support - Here it is! :smiley:

Z - opens the radar
X - pauses the radar
Page UP + Fast Speed
Page Down - Fast Speed

-- logic (the musician)
Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while true do
		Wait(0)

local _whitelist = false
		if whitelist.enable == true and IsPedInAnyVehicle(GetPlayerPed(-1), false) then
			if has_value(whitelist.vehs, GetDisplayNameFromVehicleModel(GetEntityModel(GetVehiclePedIsIn(GetPlayerPed(-1), false)))) then
				_whitelist = true
			end
		end
		if whitelist.enable == false and IsPedInAnyVehicle(GetPlayerPed(-1), false) then
			_whitelist = true
		end
		if ( IsControlJustReleased( 0, 20 ) or IsDisabledControlJustReleased( 0, 20 ) ) and GetLastInputMethod( 0 ) and _whitelist then -- Z
			radar.shown = not radar.shown
			radar.freeze = false
            Wait(75)
		end
		if ( IsControlJustReleased( 0, 73 ) or IsDisabledControlJustReleased( 0, 73 ) ) and GetLastInputMethod( 0 ) and _whitelist then -- X
			radar.freeze = not radar.freeze
		end
		if ( IsControlJustReleased(0, 208 ) or IsDisabledControlJustReleased( 0, 208 ) ) and GetLastInputMethod( 0 ) and _whitelist then -- Page UP
			radar.fastSpeed = radar.fastSpeed + settings.speedInterval	
		end
		if ( IsControlJustReleased( 0, 207 ) or IsDisabledControlJustReleased( 0, 207 ) ) and GetLastInputMethod( 0 ) and _whitelist then -- Page Down
			radar.fastSpeed = radar.fastSpeed - settings.speedInterval
		end

i like the setup of your huds .does the script have them included?
if not can you share them as well. thank you

The damage hud for the car or?

I’d drop the decimals, otherwise looks cool.

1 Like

good. I have a PT server, in which the names of the cars are different, and most of them do not. because?
best regards

Can you link me to the vehicle used in the video? :3 Thx in advance

I have several cars that do not give the radar. will it be by its name?

Some of them dont need Uppers, Just a few cars need Uppers and some dont need

Is it because of the addon of the car?

Like this: image

some of them like that, and some uppers.

No.

The text next to the map is 4 separate plugins that I have moved and re-configured to make work. This does span to fit every display size. I really hate a busy screen and it just looks super clean this way :slight_smile:.

1. CarHud Modified and Better Looking (V.1.8)(New Update: Plane and Heli HUD)
  2. Posted Speedlimit
  3. LegacyFuel system
  4. Simple Watermark
    Simple watermark was used to add more text like ( Fuel Level: & Your Speed: & The server name and website url at the bottom of the screen. )
1 Like

problem solved. Thank you for your help. so it does not work on vehicles that have “_” in the middle of the name.

would it be to much if you can send them to me with your setting ? i’m new in all of this . please don’t mind me asking . thank you

Go ahead an PM and me please

Very nice re-release :slight_smile:

1 Like