[Release] [Paid] zaps_pedmenu

:eyeglasses: Zaps_PEDMENU

:sparkles: Key Features:

1. Ready-to-use Ped List: Dive into a curated library filled with beloved characters like “Uchiha Itachi”, “Hulk”, “Iron Man”, “Joker”, “Thanos” and a plethora more.
  2. Personalize with Your Own Peds: We offer a vibrant roster, but the sky’s the limit! Integrate any Ped of your whimsy.
  3. Original Ped Recovery: Switched up your Ped and craving the original? Snap right back to your OG look instantly.
  4. Seamless Experience: Engineered for perfect harmonization with your game - zero lags, zero crashes. Just uninterrupted merriment.
  5. Permission Checks via Discord API: Our integration with Discord’s API ensures only those with the right permissions can access and manipulate the menu. Flexible role assignments mean you can authorize as many roles as you wish!
  6. Consistent Refreshes: We are unwavering in our commitment to keep the menu lively. Expect new Peds and innovative features in our routine updates.

:bar_chart: Performance Metrics: Resmon: Server/Client: 0.00ms (Active)

$7.99
Tebex

Code is accessible perms.lua & edit.lua the rest of the code is secured by escrow.
Subscription-based No
Requirements ox_lib
Lines (client - 70/server - 329)
Support Yes

(For releases without code the not applicable fields can be written as N/A)

Check Out My Other Scripts:

Addon Car Menu
QB Moneywash
FiveMAlertify
Gunstoreplus
BikeSpawner
Nearest Postal
Icebox Robbery
Rockstar Editor Menu
Zaps Drugs
Zaps AOP
Report Menu

1 Like

Really frowned upon using the ox_ prefix for your resource when you are not apart of the overextended team. Why not use zd_ or something?
QB and ESX you will see a lot of resources with just qb_ or esx_ but be better!

Also $6 for using this essentially? ChangePlayerPed - FiveM Natives @ Cfx.re Docs

Thank you for your feedback.

1. Prefix Concern: We acknowledge the importance of clear naming. Using the ox_ prefix wasn’t intended to mislead. We’re considering a more unique prefix, like zd_, to reflect our brand and avoid confusion.
  2. Pricing & Features: At $7.99, our resource isn’t just about changing player models. It includes:
  • 10+ unique models.
  • Discord API integration.
  • Standalone nature (only dependent on the menu framework).
  • Superior performance compared to similar scripts.

Gotcha, my other concern then would be, do you have proper rights to redistribute the 10+ unique models? Like they were all made by you (or your team?) Just genuinely curious.

1 Like

Completely Valid to ask this the ones not made by us have proper redistribution rights I will try and add credits I forget my bad.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for clarifying :slight_smile:

no, probleamo

Most wholesome convo I’ve seen in here in a while

How can I join East Side Ballas Gang

You need to get Big Smoke
Two number 9s, number 9 large
Number 6, extra dip
Number 7, extra d-7
Two 45s, one 40 cheese
Extra extra large cheese soda
Number 9 dip, extra 6
45 cheese, 69 aaah
7-Eleven, and a large soda

Curious:

• Can you make it so that by using the permissions, player A can only access specific peds, or is it EVERY ped in that menu?
1 Like

Yea 1of1 peds it sounds like your asking for sure! Currently its setup as the config shows below and you can use discord perms but I could add a update where you can have 1of1s!

With this menu can you set players to have ped or multiple menus per player? & also does it save after a relog or server restart?

Updated so that players can have peds locked to a ‘group’ for ‘1of1s’

Ped Menu - Zaps Development docs has been updated

hey man, what’s up, can you show us the config file?, can you make like, 1 single ped just for 1 person?, so every license or whatever on the config can have like 1 ped or more for just him

the config files above you can make peds for anyone with said discord role and just for said group if you wanted to.