[RELEASE] [PAID] [STANDALONE] Loaf - Basketball

Play basketball in FiveM! This does not require ESX or any other framework, it is completely standalone, except for requiring OneSync.

This requires OneSync. To work without having to reconfigure the locatons, you need the basketball map by Breze, which can be found here.

Features
  • Snatch the ball from players
  • Enable / disable dunking
  • Adjust the queue time, how long a game is & how many players are required for each team
  • Easily translatable through the config

Video not working? Click me.
Want to use the basketball court at the beach? No problem, there’s a config included to be able to use it!

Purchase here: Tebex (€19.99 before tax)
Interior: Breze - [MLO] Basketball Court
Requirements: OneSync (free version works), if you don’t want to use OneSync, this should work.

20 Likes

fire release

1 Like

Hi! Did you make basketball? Seen it elsewhere back in January, don’t know if that is leaked or?

1 Like

:joy: read bro

Yes, I made it, I got sent some animations by a guy on dc which I used for the base. If you’ve seen it before, please share a link in dm or here.

2 Likes

Looks stunning, support LOAF he provided the best FiveM Scripts currently possible!

2 Likes

Complete Facts!

1 Like

It’s cool! First of a kind for FiveM! Would be cool to work on the animations a bit more, possibly making your own ones? I know it’s possible. Also I see in the video that scoring is practically impossible, could be cool to have a slight aim assist, to make it more enjoyable :joy:. Good stuff though! :heart:

1 Like

god dangit take my monies

1 Like

That’s why I added dunking :wink:

Could you send a link on how to make your own animations? I’ve heard that it’s possible to stream animations, but to make your own you would need to buy like motion capture equipment etc.

2 Likes

Custom animations are not possible to make, as long as you don’t have one of those 100,000$ track suites rockstar uses

1 Like

hahahah :joy:

you can use an xbox kinect

1 Like

I don’t have any documentation on it, I just know someone did it using an xbox kinect.

Oh alright, would be sick to make custom animations

1 Like

Omg… please tell me is possible to create football, I want help you!

Yeah I agree! I’m looking into NBA 2k rn, gonna try and see if I can find the animation files, might be able to port them over?

Probably possible, but I don’t have the slightest idea on how to do it, would be sick though

1 Like

I’ve found the animations file (nba_animations.iff)… I opened it through winrar and it has all of the gameplay animations with the file extensions: .SingleMoCap and .MultipleMoCap | I guess you could open these files in an animation creation software. Who knows though.

Nice work. You can try making a working scoreboard using DUI objects and loading local NUI page in DUI object (if Breze had made it an independent model with texture) which updates with every basket