[MLO] Basketball Court

Basketball Court Interior

This is a fully enterable basketball court interior located in southern Los Santos.
It’s also lore friendly :smiley:

This map works perfectly with Loafs basketball script: [[RELEASE] [PAID] [STANDALONE] Loaf - Basketball]

Video: GTA V MLO - Basketball Court - YouTube

Purchase it here: https://breze.tebex.io/package/4339981 [40$]

10 Likes

Looks sick, keep it up!

2 Likes

$ 40 for a small room? for this money you can take the MRPD from Gabz and some other interior

Ok? You need to understand he normally sells his maps through his Patreon which costs 50$. There are also Tebex and FiveM fees which take roughly 10-20%. But look at the quality of the lighting, the reflection quality and etc. And also Gabz doesn’t create the maps :+1: the one who does is from the Gabz team and his name is Denis. Gabz doesn’t do anything but take all the credit for the work :slight_smile: And don’t compare maps cause that makes you seem like a douchebag :wink:

1 Like

too bad, then don’t buy it.

1 Like

exactly :joy:

1 Like

Quality over quantity → Breze puts alot of work and effort into the maps he makes. Plus regarding what @WhosJames said above too.

1 Like

yeah :+1:

1 Like

POGGU. Nice work

2 Likes

cry harder

1 Like

is the mlo location is here ?
-60.93,-1400.06,27.1386,

if yes too bad, i want to purchase this but i have a public pool,shower room there.

New Swimming Hall mlo coming from me soon :wink:

stoked to use this with loafs script after seeing you stream and play hoops! Court is amazing!

anyway you could change the logo on the center of the court to my server logo ill pay extra 20 ontop of 40

Requires to join discord upon purchase, this should not be a requirement and people should receive the direct download upon purchase.