[Release][Paid] Los Santos Trucker Simulator / Trucker Logistics (ESX/VRP)

the seller already mention that

What if 5 people try to do jobs on same time 3 truck will be spawn on same coords and explode? It would be very big problem for high player counts.

1 Like

No, you can create multiple spawn points for truck and trailer, and the script check is the spawn point is clear to spawn the truck and trailer. So, no explosions :smiley:

please check pm

$49 USD though? Feels like its a bit extreme for a truck driving job.

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion but i dont think so. This is a really complex and well developed script and many many people loved it. I hope you like it too if you buy :smiley:

1 Like

Very good script, fun to play and it’s highly configurable so the main files being encrypted is not a big issue like with most scripts.
Support is also great.

1 Like

Requires to after discord after purchase, this should not be a limitation. People should receive the downloadable package upon purchase.

When you have changed your requirements, flag the topic for it to be relisted

This script is just too damn cool :100:, one question is it possible to do when you store your truck, it’s save it with the color and extras you choose?

The script does not save any tuning

Are trucks included?, How much does the resource consume?, is it compatible with ESX_V2?

Yes
On idle near to 0.01 but on work it goes to 0.10

2 Likes

Great script. Bought it and didn’t regret any $ I paid for it. Support is also great. Seller always replies fast and provide assistance if you got any errors.

1 Like

Thanks my friend

is it encrypted or ip blocked ? is it editable ?
i wanna Translate it to use it on a custom framework