[Release][Paid] Los Santos Trucker Simulator / Trucker Logistics (ESX/VRP)

I bought this script and its been 20 minutes and I havent gotten an email

I have also bought it and I have not received it either

what the heck

Have some patient guys. The package is not downloadable probably. The developer have to send you the link. people cannot be awake 24/7

1 Like

Hello dude, this script can be have multiple real worker on it ?

1 Like

:rofl:

Have you ripped that stuff from ETS2? because that’s what it looks like. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is this IP blocked or is it encrypted?

Please, dont forgot to read the big red word on tebex

I’ve already contacted you on discord. I have not configurated the email, thats because i write to contact me on discord

Can you explain better your question?

If i understood right, everyone can work on this job. But multiple players can start multiple jobs, so i think yes, you can have multiple people working on it

Hahah thanks!! It took a long time to be done, and i have copied some ideas from EST2 :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, like the script can have a CEO and employee so ? In DB with diffĂ©rent job grade or it’s a open job like “job2” for all user

Hello! You can have both scripts :smiley:

This is like a open job, you dont need to have any permission to start working on this

Before buy, dont forget to read the big red words on tebex.

Thanks! I hope you’ll like the scripts

Too many people are too lazy to read and follow instructions. They would rather complain because it wasn’t automatic and they don’t understand why even though you have explained it correctly.

Don’t change anything about your delivery method. It’s not your fault they won’t read. They’ll figure it out soon enough.

1 Like

Also, do you include links to the truck models you use?

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, it comes with the trucks and trailers

does the script have ip protection? and is it encrypted?

it’s not encrypted

you bought?