[Release][Paid] Los Santos Trucker Simulator / Trucker Logistics (ESX/VRP)

The script is encrypted, it only works in vrp or esx

I’ve purchased, but the read me link that is sent doesn’t open anything

This script adds tables to your database from behind encrypted files. You should really move that to an SQL file because that is supper fishy. As in, what else are you doing to my database I don’t know anything about?

I made this to the script be even easier to install. So its just start the script to get it working, you dont need to go in database and configure everything. Many people liked it

That’s fine about making it easier, but don’t encrypt that part of the resource. This way, people that actually care about security and what is being done to their database structure can see it. Hiding it behind encryption is just sneaky and suspicious.

Personally, when I figured out it happened, i was pretty pissed about it.

Any chance you’d be willing to compose a RP oriented version of this? basicly remaking the hiring system to allow you to hire actual players and let them drive for the company, and have the owner of the company pay the workers?

The script is encrypted so you cant change inside it

Thats why i asked if its something you could make :slight_smile:

When someone else takes a truck out to start a job, anyone else that is doing a job gets booted from it.

Great script everyone loves it on the server
support is really good also, tons and tons of drop off locations, only thing id really love to see is an update making it so players can customise their trucks and the upgrades save, via ls customs or something.
9/10.

1 Like

to obfuscate your scripts use a psu, your resource has been totally decrypted and shared by other people

can hire a online players?

Hi, I had a problem with the script and I wanted to know how I can recover it

No you can’t just AI Drivers.

Is there any way to optimize your menu for Trucking and Stores? Everytime anyone opens their Trucking Menu at the Depot or their Store Menu at their Stores, the server is throwing Server Thread Hitch Warnings out the wazzooo :frowning:

It has dependencies, because I click on start transport or exit the menu and it does not respond, nor does it give me an error in the console.

Just purchased the script and the download link does not work?

Hey @Mattia2001 what u mean about PSU?

Where can I recover my purchased file, I had a problem and I lost it and it is not in my mail either

User banned