[RELEASE] [PAID] [ESX/QB] Weapon Jamming & Maintenance System

:wrench: Weapon Maintenance System for FiveM

Introducing the most immersive and realistic weapon maintenance script for your FiveM server! Elevate your players’ gaming experience with our advanced Weapon Jamming System and Weapon Cleaning features.

Tebex

:hammer_and_wrench: Key Features:

1. Weapon Jamming System:
  • Experience the thrill of weapon jamming as a dynamic gameplay element.
  • Realism meets gameplay – the lower the weapon durability, the higher the chance of jamming.
  1. Highly Configurable:
  • Tailor the script to your server’s needs with a plethora of configuration options.
  • Fine-tune the jamming probabilities, cleaning effectiveness, and more.
  • [Config file]
  • [Docs]
  1. Animations & Sounds:
  • Immerse your players in the action with realistic animations and sounds.
  • Seamless integration with the popular interact-sound script for an enhanced gaming experience.
  1. Dependencies:
  • Built on a solid foundation with support for Ox_Inventory, Ox_Lib, and ESX or QB-Core Framework.
  • Ensure compatibility with your existing server infrastructure.
  1. Durability Dynamics:
  • Watch as weapons age and wear over time, affecting their performance.
  • Every shot, every battle, influences the lifespan of the weapon.
  1. Multiple Tools for Maintenance:
  • Equip your players with a variety of tools for efficient and effective weapon cleaning.
  • Enhance the roleplay element with specialized cleaning tools for different firearm types.

:rocket: Why Choose Our Script?

• Cutting-edge technology for a realistic and engaging gameplay experience.
  • Continuous updates and support to ensure compatibility with the latest FiveM versions.
  • Unmatched configurability, allowing you to fine-tune the script to match your server’s unique style.

:gear: Dependencies:

• Ox_Inventory
  • Ox_Lib
  • ESX Framework

• OR QB-Core

:books: Resources Included:

• All necessary images and sounds provided for a hassle-free setup.
  • Beginner-friendly documentation ensures a smooth installation process for all skill levels.

:link: Get Ready for a New Level of Realism!

• Spice up your server’s dynamics with our Weapon Maintenance System.
  • Download now and let your players dive into the immersive world of weapon care and combat realism.

:globe_with_meridians: Script Demo: Main Preview (Seconds before I made main video I updated script to have weapon cleaning sounds too, here is video for it)

:bulb: Note: This script is intended for use with the FiveM platform and may require additional setup based on your server’s specifications, but for most users it will be plug-and play, because I’ve made sure to give you guys best config for Role-Play

:gear: Updates:

• Added specific weapon jam modifiers so you can edit any weapon now & change it’s jamming chance!
A B
Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~850
Requirements ESX, Ox_Lib, Ox_Inventory OR QB-Core
Support Yes
2 Likes

Very interesting system. Would you ever bring this to qb-core?

1 Like

I’m not very familiar with QB-Core, but I might work with it in the future, if so 100% we’ll see this system with QB! Also this is very early version of the script, I still want to add features like different weapon category multiplier.

1 Like

I like the way you think, I’ll keep an eye on you and your scripts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would love to see this for QB Core!

Been playing around with QB-Core for about a month now, learned many things about it, and here we are, I updated this script to work with QB! From now on all of my scripts will be supported by major frameworks like OX, ESX and QB!

My other script should be dropping soon! (Make your vehicles go Ra-Ta-Ta-Ta)!
Here is it: [ESX/QB] Bored of lazy sounding cars? Here is an solution!

Update:

• Added changelog
  • Added specific weapon jam modifiers so you can edit any weapon now & change it’s jamming chance!
  • Micro fixes

Dude please make this compatible with qs inventory and I will but it asap! haha I have been looking for a good weapon jamming script with more freedom than just jamming for awhile now and haven’t had the best luck until I came across this. This is exactly what I am looking for, would be appreciated a lot. Otherwise great work man.

+1 for quasar inventory or qb-inventory, should work the same

1 Like

Hello, thanks for the comment!
Earliest we can expect the QS-Inventory support for this script is at the beginning of summer, since I’m in the military and don’t have much time, and I’m also working on 2 other scripts that will see sunlight soon!

I’ve looked at QS docs last week when you commented this, and can sure say that it will be supported in near future!

1 Like

Okay sweet I can definitely wait until then and will for sure be keeping an eye out on any comments for updates or whatever. I am really interested in this script man so I will purchase it when the time is ready I appreciate it and thanks for the reply good luck out there.