[ESX/QB] Bored of lazy sounding cars? Here is an solution!

:red_car: Revolutionize Your FiveM Server with the Ultimate Vehicle Sound and Effects Overhaul Script! :star2:

Are you ready to transform your server’s vehicle experience into an epic adventure? Look no further – our script is a game-changer, designed to take vehicle customization to the next level in the world of FiveM!

Key Features:

:notes: Customizable Sound and Effects:

• Modify vehicle sounds effortlessly, unleashing the iconic “popcorn” sound, reminiscent of fierce dragon flames.
  • Fine-tune effects for a personalized touch to every vehicle on your server.

:gear: Extensive Configuration Options:

:loud_sound: Rich Sound Library:

• Immerse players in a world of 70 custom sounds can be adapted to any vehicle, from Brabus to 2JZ engine!

:wrench: Convenient Removal Tool:

• Effortlessly remove programs from vehicles with our specialized tool, ensuring a hassle-free experience.

:arrows_counterclockwise: ESX Integration:

• Seamlessly integrate our script into your server using the ESX framework.
  • Use the mechanic laptop to download programs for vehicles, enhancing gameplay.

:hammer_and_wrench: Framework and Database Compatibility:

• Supports QB-Core and ESX frameworks, with compatibility for OxMySQL and MySQL-Async database scripts.
  • Open sourced client and server side functions can be edited however you like, with the help of those, script can be adopted by any framework!

:closed_lock_with_key: Mechanic-Exclusive System:

• Opt for an immersive mechanic-only system, adding a layer of realism to vehicle customization.

:globe_with_meridians: Ready-to-Use Assets:

• All item pictures and sounds are ready for immediate use, ensuring a hassle-free setup.

:package: Inventory Integration:

• Presets for popular inventory systems like ox_inventory and qb-inventory.

Take your FiveM server to the next level with our script. Download now and let players embark on an adrenaline-pumping journey through the world of advanced vehicle experiences! :rocket::sparkles:

Preview:

Preview #2:

Tebex Link

Docs

Check out my other script!

Code is accessible Semi Open Source
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~1700
Requirements ESX/QB
Support Yes
1 Like

nice work

1 Like

First of all what is this showcase ?
The song is so disturbing , please make another showcase without any song.

And bro what are those exhaust sounds they look like gun sounds ?
Is the script supposed to work like that or am i missing something !

1 Like

This is dope asf!! :red_car::fire:

1 Like

Hello, thank you for your feedback!
Firstly, Yes, I do agree that showcase feels a little pushed. I’ll do a better one, once I finish my other project.

Secondly, yes, some of those sounds do sound like weapons. But it’s the part of the script. For example, where I’m from, people love when cars shoot out flames and make weapon like pops. There is 70 different “programs” pre-coded by me, to choose from. You can easly make your own ones with the docs I provide.

Price was permanently lowered from 15€ to 9.99€!