[Release] Original-Street-Names-w-Postal-Numbers

You need to install the client side file in-order to see the zoom in data

The Zip file contains the file you need to replace.

Ahh, whoops. I went \FiveM\citizen\ui\ instead of \FiveM\citizen\common\data\ui

Thanks

UPDATE 09/11/2018 - v1.4

Updated Mapping : Updated Mile Markers to Major Highways / Interstates
Updated Mapping : Added Interstate Routes to Mapping
Fixed: Multiple Duplicate Block Numbers - Thanks to @Bendacat for duplicate numbers -

Added: Optional Mapping with Los Santos County / Blaine County border - added for communities wanting to have multiple sheriff offices with a lore friendly baseā€¦

1 Like

I wish that it would be reliable enough to stream via server side. :frowning:

The map is reliable to stream server side hence its set up to be streamed.
Not sure what issue your having if youā€™d elaborate id like to know the issue your having.

how do you add map icons im trying to figure that part out and what program did you use to make the map

@Priest0802 when I zoom in it becomes blurry. Any fix?

Go into your GTA settings and turn your texture quality up to high. @Ferret

Cheers. Iā€™ll try that. :smiley:

when im zooming in the the map becomes like the default one and the police department blips also are white (server side )

You will need to install the mapzoomdata.meta clientsided. https://i.gyazo.com/0fce4e01d537d7b833aada8b83725330.mp4

Might work under client script on a resource but doubt it.

thanks

Hey i did exactly as is instructed but it doesnā€™t seem to work my map stays blackā€¦ i put it in the folder like instructed but i must be doing something wrong or am i missing something i even reinstalled fivem

anyhelp pls

@LickableBush Use this if you havenā€™t tried already.

This didnā€™t work for the client side version

Hi TCPM, can you be a bit more specific as to what the client side version didnā€™t work.

I donā€™t know if this is on my end or for everyone but when I zoom in on the map it disappears

Example

You need the mapzoom.meta or so

@bzisniper The mapzoomdata.meta comes with the map and you install it into here.

alright well the mapzoomdata.meta is not working for me. i installed it correctly on client side, still not working. My friend did it and his worksā€¦ any other suggestions?