[Release] Original-Street-Names-w-Postal-Numbers

last updated messed it up

ahā€¦ok thanks for the heads up

1 Like

How do you uninstall the map mod?

Could anyone discord me the file they have done for this so I can add straight away as Iā€™m not good messing around like this

Remove the server resource from the server config, and remove the mapzoomdata.meta from your client installation?

ie, do the opposite of what you did to install it. :wink:

Update 1.2 added this to the download file.

Its set up as a resource so all you have to do is add the ā€œmapā€ resource file to your resources and start the resource in the server config.

Yes, Its in the link for the download

For whatever reason, when Iā€™m zoomed into my map, the block numbers map doesnā€™t show up (instead the default black and white GTA one does). However, when Iā€™m zoomed all the way out, the block number map shows up. Any idea why?

yes, you have to install the mapzoomdata.meta to your client.

Hi @Priest0802,
First of all, love this.
But anyway to business, I noticed you dropped a couple of links from the original post, I assume that the sites wanted the traffic via them?
Luckily I had the original Download and worked out the other items that are supplied in your zip but for the Noob installer, they wouldnā€™t know what to do with them Clientside. (YTD = \citizen\platform\data\cdimages\scaleform_generic)
Anyway, I wanted to say thanks for the release, I trust you are aware of the double up numbers?
2204-E
Finally, The Mile Markers I feel would have been better to be one Range of numbers (1-100), as itā€™s inconsistent to the HWY names. Itā€™s still a help with dispatch, itā€™s just a suggestion for future.
Regards Bendacat

1 Like

Got same issue, anyone know how to fix it?

You need to download the mapzoomdata.meta file client-side, as provided in this fileā€™s download link.

Thank you for the feedback!!

I dropped two of the original links due to them not linking to the original map author and the other being no longer accessible on the site the GTA V Map was uploaded to. As well I include all the files needed for it to work server sided.

Iā€™m aware of the doubled block numbers and am working on a full update to the map and its mile markers. When I did the initial marked I rushed it out as I had several folks asking for them and will be redoing there setup once I get the blocks done in my update and will take your feedback into consideration for it as a change.

I didnā€™t intend the ytd resource to be client sided as I intended it to be server sided and streamed to the player.

Thanks again, Stay tuned though for the update!

I have this map added into my server, but when someone zooms all the way in, it is super blurry to the point where you can not read the street names. Can someone please help me

Can you post a screen shot or two of what your seeing please.

You can also refer to the article about Gta 5 maps mods

Once i am able to get into my server i will. I currently do not have access to it

Your texture quality needs to be on high or above.
Source

Is there any way I could get psd files from this map so I can remove all streetnames and add in my own streetnames? Would appreciate that :slight_smile:. I want to add in Swedish streetnames.

For some reason I can only view the updated map when fully or almost fully zoomed out. When I zoom in, the old default map interferes in a rectangular field centered around the cursor.

I installed the client side file as described, not sure what is the issue.