[RELEASE] [OLD-ESX] MechanicJob | Props | Elevators | Menus | Costumization Stations

Really? Why nobody reported this issue on github? Push a pull request please :slight_smile:
and thanks !

No problem pulled a request for ya!

hi someone know what is the code for this animation please?
https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/default/original/4X/8/0/c/80cc6689cec083016fff92fcf0ca7ec77b7a20d2.jpeg

hey dude what a fantastic job.
you mentioned old esx in the title. what do you mean? It wont work with new version of esx?

I canā€™t get into the elevator, there is an invisible barrier that doesnā€™t allow me to pass, can someone help me?
Video: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/vrudmxhjzmouv7u/mhAtJvbrJD.mp4

You messed up with the ymaps, probably have some ymap creating conflicts

I gave a stop to all the maps I had and only his tack and it was the same thing
(Eu dei stop a todos os mapas que tinha e apenas o seu arracar e deu na mesma coisa)

Try to find the problem, the script works :wink:

Is there a possibility to add something that makes recruites not able to use the customizing options?

yo @IB1G when i restart some script , go on machine ,turn it on and lift it up , after that when i press backspace i got stuck under the machine and canā€™t move (moonwalking) so i whenever i do restart some script, i will be buggy?

You have an ymap, so when you restart the script, it will load the map and you will freeze for a couple of seconds, its normal :wink:

hey man does it work with new esx?

i know when i reset your script (thats included some ymaps) that it will freeze, but im talking when i reset some other script, go to the machine , press E, Turn it On and Lift it up , my character stuck , walking in position (canā€™t move)

You freeze when you have a modifications menu open, its to avoid bugs

How to spawn the job vehicles? I go to the Vehicle list in the menu but nothing apppears.

so what i need to do to avoid freezing my character and stuck in my position to avoid reconnecting to server?

Hello i well like to duplicated the tuning cords in nother places. Some one can help me ?

Everything works like a charm, excluding the thing that I cannot find a way to repair a vehicle? There is no such an option in the F5 menu. Anything I donā€™t know?

You can use the items do repair cars

When I try to upgrade the armor or something else for addon car-it doesnt work I mean for example I try to upgrade the engine to level 1 but when I click on it it doesnt say ā€œInstalledā€. It works fine for police vehicles and ambulances.