[RELEASE] [OLD-ESX] MechanicJob | Props | Elevators | Menus | Costumization Stations

Dont edit anything and start the resource…

no edit anything when i put in connection failed everytime

can you give me step by step what download thank you very much

There is a desc in the release… you need to import things to database, you have to restart your server…

hello how can i the fake that it print in the chat when i close the menu ?

First of all, great script by combining these all together making a beautiful mod!

Now my problem is with the crafting. How do you exactly craft here… i already harvested the items needed but when i craft something, nothing happens. Nothing in f8 and server console. Any help???

You need to harvest the items, and then, go to the craft position, and select the item you want to craft, check if you have everything you need to craft !

Thanks btw, and enjoy

Help :confused:

Everytime when i try to open the vehicle list as a boss then this comes up in the consol?

add “society_mechanic” to datastore table, just updated the .sql last week :wink:

Capture

i have it already :confused:

does anyone have this working on the newest esx?

Having an issue with the F5 menu. Upon pressing F5, the menu pops up, but can’t do anything else. Clicking any of the slices doesn’t do anything, neither does hitting backspace, ESC, or anything else. Won’t even let me type anything in the console when pressing F8. End up having to CTRL+ALT+DEL and force closing FiveM to reconnect to the server.

Sometimes that can happen, its a known bug of Radialmenu, but its rare

It’s happening consistently for me, I’ve even tried deleting my cache. Still to no avail. How would I change it to a regular menu?

Youl’d have to change a very good piece of code, you dont know maybe get some help

Yeah, I’m still a good while away from knowing how to do something like that on my own. Other than the menu, the script is amazing. Keep up the good work!

Thanks man, but you can create a commando to send a closeui, i have one on my private edition :wink:

Yeah, I could do that, but I still need to get the other functions to work.

hi b1g your work is amazing,how do i open the menu?

@IB1G Hey i found a fix for the crafting, its an issue with miss type value =…
at line 444 until 446

{label = _U('blowtorch'),  value = 'blowpipe'},
  	{label = _U('repair_kit'), value = 'fixkit'},
  	{label = _U('body_kit'),   value = 'carokit'}

It should be with under score

{label = _U('blowtorch'),  value = 'blow_pipe'},
  	{label = _U('repair_kit'), value = 'fix_kit'},
  	{label = _U('body_kit'),   value = 'caro_kit'}