[Release] OCRP's esx_RealisticVehicleFailure

OCRP’s modded version of RealisticVehicleFailure

Original found here

Whats been added:

• Engine must be off to repair
  • Charges money based on damage
  • You randomly get one of three mechanics each with a different amount of time till the repair is complete
  • If player’s job is mechanic theres no charge and repair time is instant
  • Can config price modifiers in config
  • Can turn off charging in config

esx_RealisticVehicleFailure.zip (9.8 KB)

15 Likes

Noice Dave

Bro your amazing been trying to get people to help code a charge to rvf for a long time

Nice Release Man :wink:

Nice release cant wait to test this

Can I ask what is used for engine on/off toggle? I’m looking through known resources and they state that they are incompatible with realisticenginefailure.

thanks!

We do, we have vMenu and a script for engine toggling with no problems

This script works with un/off @schwim (I tested it on my Server)

1 Like

Seems cool, however can’t get it to work in-game.

Replaced my old realisticvehiclefailure, cleared cache, restart and nothing happens. It shows blips on map but /repair won’t do anything

the command is /fix not /repair

1 Like

Hello, how can i make this work with esx_repairkit, if i edit the repairkit to only repair engine damage it doesnt work, im using SetVehicleEngineHealth and doesnt seem to work.

1 Like

Ive found that the script will force the player into negative money instead of just preventing the repair, anyone know a simple fix to prevent this? negative bank makes sense, but negative money is a bit annoying. This script is fantastic by the way and the alterations you have made are spot on.

Doesn’t work for me. It says “Engine must be off to repair” but still repairs the vehicle instantly.

double check your characters job, If player’s job is mechanic theres no charge and repair time is instant

Werid, I was set as police I thought. I will test that, thanks!

Engine still never fully breaks, just stays green while the rest of the parts are red

Did you ever get it working, i’m looking for something similar so when mechanics not online people can repair their vehicle only 50%

1 Like

Great script, just started using this. Works perfect but how would a mechanic flip an overturned vehicle without using the trainer?

i got the same problem did you ever found a solution to it

Not really but we found you can use a flatbed and it will load it onto there with the mechanic job

1 Like