[Release] Nearest Postal Script

That’s what I have kept it in…

Where in it do I change the “Nearest Postal” word colors

1 Like

can someone give me the cords to making it show up in the bottom right corner?

what did you use to get the coords? im making my own map and changing the postals around so would like to know so its easier for me to implement

How do I install it…it doesn’t work?

Hello, I would like to know how I would go about making this react with only show when in the vehicle

do you guys know how can i associate somes jobs and the GPS item with this script ?
(i’m using this gps script -> https://github.com/renaiku/esx_gps)

I want to hide the postal code, if the person(who got the police, taxi or ambulance job) don’t got the gps on him!

EDIT: BIG THANKS FOR THIS BTW

It’s a shame no one thanked you for this. Cheers!!

1 Like

I did this exact thing but then my nearest postal gets shifted to the right

Thank you my Friend!

How do i get it working… I dragged it into my server files and put it in config but cannot see it anywhere

Help please, really want this script but it just don’t work for me…

what’s not working?

I don’t exactly know, where I ned to put this little code. Can you help me?

You actually don’t have to perform this edit anymore, shortly after I posted that comment the author updated the script to support the server side pld script.

Be more specific

Sorry I didn’t get to you soon enough, its very simple.

Go to config.lua and on the top under format change what is marked in yellow with what ever color you want by using these [How to] Use colors in lua scripting

2 Likes

Can you help me? The resource doesen’t show the street for me, just the postal code.

The script doesn’t cover street names, you can download a serverside one and also vMenu has one under its settings.

This may be what you’re looking for

Thanks for your help! Now its looking perfect! I’ve got one more question. I know this topic is different than my question, but you really helped me, and I think you can solve my last problem. I’m from Hungary, and my make an RP Server for Hungarians, but I’ve got a little issue. We have two special letters in our language, thes are the ő and ű. I need these in my server, otherwise my texts can’t be readable. I wrote every script locale file to Hungarian, but something blocks these two letters, and I don’t where can I find them. I searched the es_extended, and the essentialmode, but I can’t find any solution. I know its possible, because in Hungary, we have got a couple RP servers. Thanks for your help!