[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio

I tried to join the server and it wont let me in, is there any solution for me to join the server?

use pma

turn on one sync

use pma voice

Every time I sprint on xbox controller it broadcast on the radio.

I’ve got mumble working, I’m however having difficulty getting the players names to work with exports.Badger_Discord_API:GetDiscordNickname. Anyone have a solution or a snip of the code that allows for us to see who is in channel?

So I have both resources installed but when I have multiple people on, no one can hear me but I can hear them. Is there anyway to increase the amount of people on one channel at a time?

not working for me
is that a problem if i’m using esx_advanced_duty?

hi im trying to add this to Badgers PoliceEMSActivity so when someone goes on duty it gives the access and then when someone goes off duty their access is removed.

I have tried doing exports["rp-radio"]:GivePlayerAccessToFrequencies(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) (for going on duty) in server and client.lua neither has worked if anyone can help that would be great :slight_smile:

Do you have rp-radio script ? I need it to be forced to have a radio in the inventory. do yo have some like this ?

how can I get access in private channel for police , ambulance, etc.?

config.lua

Add named radio channels (Defaults to [channel number] MHz)

Help! Anyone kow why i cant find the rp radio resource?
Screenshot (14)

did you figure it out, i want to lock 1-10 for police, ems and swat

How do I get badgers β€œPOLICEEMSACTIVY” /duty to give access to LEO’s to private frequencies?
Has the radio list been implemented to the script?

did you ever figure it out

Im getting a not connect to mumble icon, do i need to connect to mumble?

Does someone know how to change radio member list nicknames to steam names?

Currently its not working I think its is a bug anyone can help me?

When i do /radio it does not work or pop up