[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio

Got the config file. There should be an option at the bottom that tells you if you can use the radio while its. hidden.

I am trying to give access to certain people for certain frequencies. how would i do that

when i look in txadmin it shows it not started and when i try to start it it dose not start

How do I get the player names in a radio channel?

When I activate use2dAudioInVehicles I can hear other people who are not near to me. How can i fix that?

Says not connected to mumble although voice settings is on?

people wait for other people who are not next to them

do you know how to white list for police only

I have changed in the client.lua to set the change from Has = false to Has = true. Once I launch the server and join and type /radio nothing happens am I missing something?

does it work now?

Yes it works, I had to add some code to it, if you want it just ask.

Can you pls send it?

Has anyone released or figured out how to add RegisterKeyMapping to this so everyone in the server can set their own Keybind?

So I am a vmenu server and I use badgers PoliceEMSActivity script how can I make it when they type /duty it gives them perms to the radio and if they go off duty they cant get it.

what…

HOW TO FIX MUMBLE VOIP LATEST ISSUE β€œNOT CONNECTED TO MUMBLE”

PLEASE ADD

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
while true do
Citizen.Wait(500)
NetworkSetVoiceActive(true)
end
end)

to your client.lua

@YT_RYZGaming
@MrFernandezZ
@marvinrst

1 Like

Anyone know how to make this work while being in an emergency vehicle?

I’m suggesting others that they switch to pma-voice, as it works with OneSync Infinity. There is also another repo out there for a version of rp-radio made for pma-voice.

I’ve been looking everywhere, but cannot find at all.
Does anyone have the command for radio volume?

The default is so loud, and I want people to be able to change the volume using the command /vol.
I’ve played in cities where they have this

Is there any way I can make it so people can change the key-bind for using the radio in the settings in GTA? (Settings>Keybindings>FiveM) I would assume it would go here.