[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio

@Frazzle

I was a little bit curious as to how to change the radio name for each player to their player name instead of the random phonetic. I have tried a few different methods and have had no luck so far, if someone could provide some code or something along those lines that would be great!

Search for the function GetRandomPhoneticLetter() and where it’s used then use xPlayer data.

Just for clarification, am I to replace GetRandomPhoneticLetter() with xPlayer data?

I am sorry if any of my questions come off as stupid/dumb/unintelligent this is just outside of my comfort zone with scripting and what not.

Hey fellas;
best way to add a large range of frequencies to the private list?

I really don’t want to be doing 50 of these statements.

[1] = true,
            [2] = true,
            [3] = true,
            [4] = true,
            [5] = true,

Your assistance and guidance would be very appreciated!

What if i’ve got OneSync? it’s still not working

Very Good Thanks for this !

This resource is known-broken and apparently unmaintained as of the time of this writing, try pma-voice instead.

i just get errors

please how to make show player name in radiolist?

cant use police,ems,etc

1 Like

Same error.

ITS NOT showing the radio lift with the mumvle voip , it works no errors and shows everything but the radio list however its turned on in config

i keep getting errors when i try to join ur sever

Does anyone know how to see whos in the radio?

was this solved i cant do this too?

Hi Frazzle i have a problem. I downloaded mumble-voip & rp-radio but when i join a channel i shop up in the radio list as normal but when i leave the channel I stay in that same channel, when i do /radio again the radio list stays open and the same if i browse frequencies

1 Like

Hi nitro20 I want to join your fivempd server

how do you make it so the keybinds show up in the keybinds setting when you press esc? Also how do you make it so it shows who is in the radio channel.

Hi can anyone help me, I have got the radio working and when it is on i cannot use it whilst the radio is away, any solution for this?