[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio

Has anyone found out how to make this work with the Easy Admin spectate function?

4 Likes

Hello,

1- So far the VOIP is server wide and not directional, any clue how to fix it?

2- I’m using ESX, can i get a small explanation on how to make the radio work? I have the commands /radio and /freq, and when i have the item, nothing happens. Even with the keybinds.

I am certainly stupid but I understand nothing at all when I do / radio it does not even open there is just the switch mode but if not there is rfien you could explain to me please :frowning:

anyone knows how to enable voice when spectating using vMenu or easyadmin? Thanks

2 Likes

The way I did it was this, which also makes it possible to prevent people who aren’t admins or another group that has been granted access from accessing vMenu. Add this to the section where it has the commented out everything statement (make sure u havent given admins access via vMenu.Everything otherwise voice chat cannot be disabled).

add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.Everything" deny

After this make sure the entire voice chat section is commented out and it should be disabled. No need to edit source code etc…

Hello how to set a frequency privately for the police pls ?

Whats the name of the item for the radio?

Still looking for help please.

Hey, Guys is there any Radio Filter on FIVEM

Hello, is there tuturial to download?

Hello everyone, I have a concern that happened recently with this script. I can hear everyone on the server. I tested installing esx_voice and the tests turned out to be successful, I heard no one except when they were close to me. I therefore conclude that mumble voice is the problem and not a problem for the server. If someone has a solution or other, I am interested. good luck everyone and sorry for my bad english

Hello

Nice script but someone can tell me how to hear again in admin spectator mode?

Can you help me with the script? Nothing works properly for me

1 Like

bro could you help me the rp-radio does not work not come out the sound of the player’s voice could help me?

Do you have Linux server or Windows server ?

It seems like I cannot make this work with the range that client-side script can handle with OneSync Infinity. Does anyone have any idea on this issue?

hello where can i find this?

I patched my problem, I just had to activate OneSync :wink:

Is the radio working for you??

no trying to set it up rn just added

setr voice_use3dAudio true
setr voice_useSendingRangeOnly true

to my server.cfg going to test now and let you know

update to the script it requires you to have a OneSync server