[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio

@Frazzle
I got the voip and radio scripts working no issue, but the real problem im having is the nearby speaker for radios, doesnt seem to work whatsoever when someone is near me they cant hear my radio, could use some info on how to get it working as the radioList[id] = true doesnt seem to do anything

somebody using easyadmin? how to make that when spectating person can hear with mumble voip?

I use easy admin but I can’t even get my server to see these resources

Same issue here

Hello, why is it that everyone can hear everyone on the server? But it’s been a while since I put in this resourcest.

Hello, I have an issue with the radio-rp script, everything works fine except when I talk. The players that are in the same frequency can’t hear me. Any solutions ?

Thank you

Enable One Sync!
Enable One Sync!

2 Likes

How to add permission for VRPEX versions? Can someone help me?

Hello there,

When i use the mumble voip i can hear everybody on the map! Someone know how can i fix it??

Hi, If i spectate someone in easyadmin i cant hear people is there a fix so yea let me know

2 Likes

If you are having issues, enabling Onesync first then ask for more help

1 Like

has anyone got the speaker phone working or the radio speaker for nearby players?

1 Like

+1 i want to know me too.

My mumble voip was working perfectly the last two weeks. Then from 2 days ago now. Players need to on/off their voice chat to talk to people now. They need to turn it on and off again. And in some cases people need to relog. Yes my onesyc is still on as I have a 48 slot server. Maybe because I upgraded to 48 slot recentlty? Im not sure anybody have any fixes

1 Like

How do you use the example here?

I mean for people who got the script working can just make a video of how to install. I mean we not all that smart its a good release but we need to see the steps :thinking:

3 Likes

Hello, I have a problem the script is working well, but I can’t open the radio! Thanks in advance.

If you have vMenu installed try disabling it and if that fixes it you have to configure vMenu permissions so that voice chat options are disabled for EVERYONE, including admins. I have thoroughly tested this and this is the only solution if the problem does turn out to be vMenu

3D Mode works fine for a minute or two and then my console prints out "Too big message received (x bytes). Playing safe and disconnecting client client IP. After that, we can’t use the script anymore.
Will try out a few things and find out what is going on, but if anyone knows what’s going on and and has this same issue please post your solution!

How do you disable the vMenu Voice chat? ive even downloaded the github source for vmenu and removed everything with β€œVoice” in it and it still breaks the radio. vMenu is the problem because when i stop it, everything works. any fix?