[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio

its walking without onesync?

Nope it requires it but you can use it on Onesync with 32 people for free

in vrpex?

during ‘awaiting scripts’ we can hear everybody in the game. Could you please help us solving the problem?

Someone now how to put a radio in rp-radio like 10.32 or 22.1322?

Anyone knows to how put the radio as item?

1 Like

I’m currently having an issue with a fresh server, using the nearly the latest artifact.

I have OneSync_enabled true

Both the mumble-voip and rp-radio are ensured, alongwith the convars.

I can hear when a player holds caps to talk into the radio, but cannot hear voices, I also cannot hear anyone talking normally. I have nothing but the default FiveM scripts enabled, and the convar data.

Edit: Starting the server without the resources on then starting them after the players have joined allows it to work.

The talking normally thing, delete esx_voice or other voice script you might have without knowing.

the thing that you only hear the caps to talk in radio, is because you need to start
mumble-voip
rp-radio

at the top of everything in your config. :slight_smile: then it should work

testemphasized text

This is my current config;

set mysql_connection_string …
setr voice_use3dAudio true
setr voice_useSendingRangeOnly true
#Keep these at the top
ensure mumble-voip
ensure rp-radio

These resources will start by default.

ensure mapmanager
ensure chat
ensure spawnmanager
ensure sessionmanager
ensure fivem
ensure hardcap
ensure rconlog
ensure scoreboard
mysql Async
start mysql-async
start async

I don’t have any default voice systems as it is a fresh server.

onesync_enabled true
sv_maxclients 64

why do you have “ensure” write start for mumblevoip and rpradio, some fresh servers come with esx_voice by default …

I can’t hear nor talk on this server I play in it’s based in the AU and I’m in the US, would that affect it in any way?

Ensure is nearly identical to Start, so that makes no difference.

While continuing to test to try to get it to work, I found that when myself and another player were in different “sessions” (where we couldn’t see each other), we could however talk over the radio and it fully worked. However we could not use the regular talking.

When the players are able to see each other the voice doesn’t work at all - just the clicking of activating the radio and similar.

Has anyone else stumbled across this? There are 0 external factors possible, it is only the fivem default scripts that come with a fresh (no ESX) server, with mumble-voip and rp-radio started.

Nice invention but just I will know how it works exactly because I put all mumble voip and rp-radio and nothing opens in game?

Can it work in onesync?

But very good man !

Great release! Working well… Any plans for a ranged radio with a possibility of vehicles adding more range to radios/exports to adjust a players radio range? :heart_eyes:

@Frazzle hello could you tell me how to install it from the beginning until the end because I don’t know how to do it thank you ( I am FR
)

I tested with friends the radio we were on the same frequency and it had the little yellow bar that lit but still I do not did not hear!

Hi, i can hear everyone in the server and i setted the convars and everything at the top of the server.cfg

I am having issues getting mumble voip to work as well as rp radio tried changing the key bind and would not work and could not get the radio pulled up. does anyone know how to fix this?

go to client and where it says Has = false change it to Has = true