A FiveM script written in LUA that implements the /me command with 3D printing.
The /me command allows you to display a specific action above the head of a player. It’s particularly used for actions that couldn’t have been done in game in a roleplay context.
- Download the resource ;
- Drag and drop it into your resources folder ;
ensure 3dmeto your server configuration file.
How to use
- In the chat type /me followed by your action.
|Color of the text||
|Font of the text||
|Time on screen||
- The text display an exact amount of time (thanks to @SaltyGrandpa) ;
- Added “the person” at the beginning of the text (
Line 16if you want to change the language) ;
- Using /me multiple times doesn’t make it unreadable.
- Bugs fixes ;
- Changed the native color and removed the shadow and the outline (you can still reactivate it) ;
- Now draw when you are close to the person (50 m).
- Now send a chat message to the people close to the person ;
- Can now draw a background to the text ;
- Added the options to draw a dropshadow.
- The command is now server sided ;
- No longer creates logs, you will have to use a real log resource ;
- No longer prints the action in the chat ;
- Removed some design options (background and dropshadow) as it’s no coherent with the idea I had on the resource ;
- The code has been globally updated, more comments, more optimisation ;
- Some bugs have been fixed.
- Added Onesync Infinity support thanks to @glitchdetector ;
__resource.luaby its new version
- Added a config file, including the possibility to choose a language ;
- Added command suggestion ;
- Reformated some code and the README.
- This may not work if are you using a custom chat resource.
- This could conflict with other /me scripts (disable them).