Help with my chat please

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my chat since I cannot put the / me / do in 3d and that the id comes out in the chat I have tried to do everything but I do not succeed in any of the ways and also if someone know how to remove the space that comes out when I send a twt or an ooc thank you very much sorry for my english.

esx_rpchat take a look in deep in the code. Good luck

thanks bro and im put /me but i send a msg and say not my id :S

Usually you need the proximity value to make the /me and /do work. Mmmm take a look in esx_rpchat post here in fivem, and talk with them in the forums, or look in the github usually is a ‘issues’ channel maybe you find something interesting. Sorry for no help you with more.

There is a whole script for doing that, esx_rpchat does not do that. It just does what you see on chat. I dont think you really searched for this but it was a second search.

i have 3ddme anf config them but when i try to send /me o /do i see mi id but the other people se hes id not mine :S but thanks

I dont really understand what do you mean but try remove /me or /do from esx_rpchat when using 3dme

Sorry, I say that when I put a / I get my id and the text that I write but to the other players my id does not appear if not theirs and that I do not know how I can change it, I have already tried everything and I do not have the rIFT I have the other one called chat

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hzD2vyzmwNDqZpZL9nkxQOs54ErZJmFk/view?usp=sharing

I uploaded mine, its working and it also supports a custom font.

Feel free to do a pull request so that the original one support custom fonts too.