[Release] KGV-Phone (an actually good phone)

funny

Posting my two cents, this phone is based off the single player version of GTAV which you could NOT make damn calls. Even in SP it was basically a tablet. Now the fact that calling COULD be added which I have done for my own personal use it takes a ton of work so if he wants to add calling let him do it in his own time otherwise just use the phone as it’s currently intended for.

hell yeah that’d right.

adding calling would require researching two whole scaleform pages, and it takes a while to research one already
as well as researching the calling bit too, since I never use voice chat or had looked into it at all.

not to mention the biggest thing: the code is open source on github and welcome to PRs in case anyone wants to do calling themselves.

1 Like

A PR in the FiveM community? you are crazing ! thay are all leechers… Maybe 0.01% of Fivem community makes a PR.

I did try to post ressource hoping someone getting fixed what i didn’t see. All i could get was, i fixed it look trough yourself Great… But thats offtopic.

Like I said in one of the first comments great ressource. If people want something else well then they can emmit a request or do it themselfs.

The idea I had was making maybe with the hacking app from gta online it possible to locate a person or cargo or … with the locator scaleform. (Unfortunatly i am not good at scaleforms so i cannot help alot :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Could you help me? when i try to start it and i join the server it says cant load kgv-phone-master

uptad

Don’t like my design choices? Great, because I

so you could change them!

1 Like

how make phone say Linus tech tip!!!

@Xinerki Where can i change the key? File and line please

awesomme resource figured out that you can use whatsapp to do voice messaging, and if you could type text in websites, you could sing in discord and do voice calls that way ;D

:star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:

2 Likes

Finally someone who realized how versatile the browser is!

I’ve used the phone’s browser to play quake 3 before, it’s great. I need to add a setting for the browser soon, I won’t say what it is yet.

3 Likes

fak joe, i told u how awesome i think it is, its awesome!
Keep up the work Xinerki, can’t wait to see more from u.

1 Like

You can always check my github to see some unreleased stuff. :v

1 Like

btw one think you could add on the phone to make it even better would be twitter or some social media as one of the apps

you can use the browser app to go on twitter though

yes the real one, but preferably some in game, and also i can not type anything whit the phone.

could i ask if there is a way to change the key to bring up the phone? would make it easier to use with other menu’s that use the arrow keys for navigating. (i know you can change the phone up key in the settings but i want it on a different key for everyone as soon as they join).

also a slightly better “browser” control would be nice there are many resources that allow you to use the mouse cursor to control certain menu’s. that would be a nice idea if you can use the mouse cursor to control the browser app.

and i also had a cool idea. however i dont know how possible it is. so you know that tesla’s allow you to call your car and lock/unlock and open doors and move your car from the app. it would be awesome if you could somehow get like a tracker on a car which allows you to do all those things from the phone.

but that’s already a thing

this error is given to me

Thank you for your mobile phone! But I have a small question. I hope someone can help me … I want to modify the key position of this phone … I do n’t know where to modify it, because players use the arrow keys to select something. This phone will Disturb the things I am currently choosing, because the up and down keys! If you can solve it, thank you very much! ! My English is not good :blush:

You are most likely messing up the loading of the resource, check if u did everything right, is the folder name kgv-phone, did u make subfolders in it or have the resource data in the root? do u have it twice?
make sure u have all of that resolved and it would work.