[Release] KGV-Phone (an actually good phone)

Alright, here goes nothing…

Want to have a fancy phone? Tired of all the RP-based phones? Want something that feels more like the vanilla GTA 5 phone? Do you want features you never knew you needed?

Well this phone is for you!

Features:

• Scaleform-based, big deal!
  • Messaging other players
  • Camera similar to my old resource but way better, goes perfect with FiveM Snapmatic
  • An actual working browser for all your… ‘needs’.
  • You hold it
  • Mobile radio
  • it’s cool

How to use:

• The phone: Add the resource, turn it on, press up arrow, you have achieved victory. Navigation are arrow keys, Enter and Backspace.
  • Contacts: Select someone, click on them, now you can exchange suggestive messages with the someone.
  • Mobile Radio: Press Enter to toggle the radio, use up/down arrow to cycle radios.
  • Browser: Input any website and start browsing. Arrow keys move the cursor, left click clicks, mouse wheel scrolls.
  • Settings: Come on, it’s simple. Select what you want to change, press left/right, done?
  • Camera: Oh, this is a good one. When camera is open use the scroll wheel to zoom in. Press up arrow to switch to selfie mode, that’s where the fun starts. Use your mouse to rotate the angle, Spacebar to change camera position, hold F to rotate your head. Use left and right arrows to change the filter. Press [ and ] to change the gesture and X to use it. Press F to toggle the flash.

Coming soon:

• Contact API
  • Fancy “mobile game” that is actually a full on side activity
  • Some basic settings or something idk (such as changing colors or different browser control set)
  • More features for camera like ‘mood’ and ‘gestures’.
  • that’s actually it i think

Known bugs:

• yeah

Screenshots

(other players see you hold it too)

Updates
  • [2020-01-23] Added filters and more camera features i.e. filters and gestures.
  • [2020-02-07] Added camera flash.
  • [2020-02-12] Added settings with some basic customization.

Source and download: https://github.com/Xinerki/kgv-phone

57 Likes

Awesome release! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Pretty neat man! Would love to see a full scaleform phone be developed

2 Likes

does it do voice calls too?

looking for something that will replace gcphone that works with vmenu, gcphone wont do voice calls if i have vmenu active

1 Like

Amazing, and it’s scaleform !!

4 Likes

no but i did think about it
i thought and i went nah not today

4 Likes

I don’t belive on this, wow, you’re the best!

2 Likes

It would be cool if it had voice calls with an optional feature for tokovoip, and something like a tutorial on adding new apps.

3 Likes

no thats ok, thanks for the speedy reply, you are awesome!

Very cool

1 Like

The best! thanks

fuckin linus tech tips lol, nice release

3 Likes

what?

This looks awesome!! Adding it to our community now!

Love it so far, made some changes to work with roleplay servers, phonecalling with tokovoip, and still working on more of the normal basic features one would expect from GCPHONE for example.
Im using a custom framework but should be easy enough for people to just switch some stuff around to make it work for ESX.
I would like to share the work ive done when im finished with it, @Xinerki are you alright with me making a seperate post and crediting you?

4 Likes

It should be noted that any server resources that require third party external applications to run on clients alongside FiveM (other than the built in integrations) are not allowed on the platform whatsoever, this includes “tokovoip” as it depends on external commercial software called “TeamSpeak”

It should be noted that any server resources that require third party external applications to run on clients alongside FiveM (other than the built in integrations) are not allowed on the platform whatsoever, this includes “tokovoip” as it depends on external commercial software called “TeamSpeak”

That confuses me a little, are you saying that releases that require toko arent allowed on the forum at all? Cause i know there are a couple resource on the forum right now that have tokovoip listed as a requirement.
And even tokovoip itself has an active post.
If this is a recent rule and the older releases aren’t counted i suppose i understand.

1 Like

It comes down to a technicality. FiveM can decide to enforce the rules at any moment. Same goes for the “no-profit rule”.

As for voice support, I suggest someone (or OP) adds mumble support including voice targets, channels etc. That is more than sufficient as a third-party software replacement. It’s doable.

1 Like

This is default voice with OneSync correct?