[Release] KGV-Phone (an actually good phone)

Hope it gets calling soon!

i hope it calling gets added soon :wink:

You need to use RTC for the gcphone to get voice calls working :smiley:

1 Like

if I see this code-stealing resource name in my topic again you’re outta here

RTC did not pop anything up in the search, ill try to find what you are loooking for

dose it have calling player function if not can you please add it

Not true and not relevant to the topic.

Btw mumble supported calls would be great. :beers: :rofl:

why do you people want calling so much I don’t get it

if you want calling then make a PR maybe

2 Likes

why do you people want calling so much I don’t get it.

This is why you are not the head product designer of any major smartphone company, why would anyone want to use a phone for calling people. Anyway great resource, there’s potential to add some hacking mini games with those app scaleforms. :smiley:

except, you know, this isn’t an actual cellphone, nor is player interaction a big focus but ok

a phone you cant use as a phone. sweet!

2 Likes

Xinerki you seem to be quite a confrontational person when people suggest things to you and I think everyone thats read through this thread can see your rudeness is unwarranted.

“except, you know, this isn’t an actual cellphone, nor is player interaction a big focus but ok”

You understand that you claim it to be an ‘actual good phone’ yet it doesnt have the main capability that the cellular device was created for in the first place? If this isn’t supposed to be an ‘actual cellphone’ you might want to consider renaming it to KGV-iPodtouch

" nor is player interaction a big focus but ok"
So you created a resource specifically for a MULTIPLAYER service and expect people not to want to be able to use it as a device to interact with the MULTIPLE PLAYERS around them.

I get the feeling you think you’ve created some amazing resource (and its awesome dont get me wrong) that no one can offer feedback or criticism on yet you posted it in a public area.

I’d love to see you take a step back and take some feedback in to improve your script if you so choose to, or you can keep adding camera filters lol.

When one user asked you how can he fix a blacked out phone screen you simply replied “idk your problem not mine”. This is your script, why not help a user whos taking the time to download and expose your script to a larger audience fix his issue or at least provide some suggestions, im sure you want your phone script to be known as the one thats got a blacked out screen.

Use your head man, tldr you’re a bit of a toss.

4 Likes

Yes.

I could go “bro dont tell me what to do bitch” but that’d be too fun. I was surprised people insisted on having calls on this phone, despite player interaction never being a thing, instead the focus was on having a fun phone to use for different things (fun fact: I planned to do calling for the non-player contacts, but that’s something everyone seems to be ignorant to)

It’s a problem that I don’t get nor have an idea how it could happen. Plus, I didn’t get any more info after that so I guess ok cool.

sorry i dont have a head_000_u component

1 Like

Then why do you need a phone at all if you cant call someone? Change it to a tablet.

A phone is made so people can call each other. A tablet is made for browsing on the internet and play games on it. Not to call someone (even if you can)

ok you got a point

ok

And its Linus tech tipS with a S :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

no its not dont fool yourself

https://linustechtips.com/main/

https://gyazo.com/da3132abfcfcf0a11fe4ee2dc6f49709

Do you need more proof? Hahaha :smiley:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/LinusTechTip_

1 Like

Hmm sshhttt didnt say anything :stuck_out_tongue: