[Release] K9 SCRIPT [WORKING] [NEW UPDATE] [FIXED]

Where do I edit to put PD info so only they can get it.

Where can i edit the dogs seat, because i have a dutch k9-unit but it doenst go in the back of the car

Does someone know if this works with AI and actual players?

i have tried using your ace perms version and i cant get it to work. I have changed it from group.k9 to group.leo in the config to work with my server’s configuration and when i run the command /k9 i get nothing.

when i press F1 it does not work but everyone else in the server it does

How do you change the keybinds for this script?

1 Like

how do i change the seat where the dog sits??

It’s not working.

What do I use to have the K9 follow? I tried F1 but it does not work and only pulls up the Vmmenu

The ace is for your server.cfg, for example you change the k9config.ace to “k9”, you would add add_ace group.leo k9 allow and it would work

i get two dogs and two menus… how do i fix that. otherwise everything else works.

Is there any plan to allow us to customize the dogs? Like for example I have this ped model for the Shepherd (https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/character/19996-german-shepherd-malinois-k9-dog/) and it spawns in the replaced model okay, there’s just more customization options in there that cannot be accessed unless a player spawns in the model.

You may have to edit script.js to use https instead of HTTP (use find and replace). That difference was causing issues for my server and this change fixed it.

Look in the client.lua file

You have to download a k9 ped. Instructions can be found here [How-to] German Shepherd / Malinois - K9 Dog 1.0.1

Anyone else getting adhesive.dll crashes with this script. Create component errors. Something about TriggerEventInternal I believe

Some suggestions.

1. Option to change demage when dog bite, or bite but dont kill,
  2. Make this for job request only for example - police.
  3. Make on keybinds - Animations - sit, laydown, example - numpad 7, numpad 9.
  4. If someone do some shots on dog, make option to heal dog with some medkit/revive kit if that item have in inventory.
  5. Only in one way its possible, but still… When i restart resource, dog steal the car and drive away, kinda dumb, but ye. mby if u restart or stop resource just delete dog from world?

Overall works like a charm.

Is there a way to make it only certain job can use and open the menu?

I really hope the author of this script or anyone can help. You’re not alone in this trying to find an answer to this key binding issue!!!

Hey Burk, Is there a way to add Ace Permissions instead of SteamHexs?

1 Like