[Release] [JS] Radio

I was able to hear music while a player was in the car playing a radiostation but now
if i enter the car i can hear the radiostation too. if i left the car and im outside i hear the original gta5 radios, any chance to make it work again?

1 Like

This will always show up, no matter what port is used for FiveM, as long as the link is a .mp3, .wav, or .ogg.

doesnt work just the normal gta player

Oh, i have same error(

Thank you for the good work ,
issue found , if i enter the car i can hear the radiostation. if i left the car and im outside i hear the original gta v radio , any fix ?

Yeah I messed up another part of the config making the whole script invalid, therefore failing at the first line.

Thanks for the comment, sorry for getting back to you so late lol

1 Like

Sometimes the radios in-game will overlap with eachother I can’t seem to figure out what causes it. Any suggestions?

Did you manage to find a way on how to do this?

“MOTOMAMI Los Santos” Radio station?

anyone know if you can “turn off” stations, like i only want my custom stations on the wheel, not the non changed ones

thanks for this, it worked fine, however, is there anyway to make it play more than 1 mp3 file ?! or randomise it ?

looking for this too!

i tried to put a post linking you to the actual snippet but it got blocked, here lemme see if i can sent pictures

also the actual snippet broke the code spacing, it should look like this…