[Release] [JS] Radio

(after many years :sweat_smile:)
I updated the resource to FXv2, it now fully works on latest FiveM builds for both HTTP and HTTPS radio streams :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Thank you!

Does twitch.tv stream works ? like if i put the link to the player ?

Hi, it is possible to put a live twitch radio stream. If yes, how i can do that?

Hey, would it be possible to make it so the Festival bus uses the custom stream when exiting the vehicle?

I have tried multiple times to get this script to work to no avail and since its been updated to support https thought I would give it another shot but nope can anyone help me? It seems to have changed the station but i am not getting any sound f8 console says uncaught (in promise) TypeError Failed to fetch (@radio/index.html:0) any help would be greatly appreciated

1 Like

I have no issues… make sure the url is 100% correct… if not try the example ones… it works flawlessly for me

Do you know any UK links I can try?

Im from canada so i cannot help you there… but i can give u a Canadian one if you want to try

How can I get iFruit radio to replace the Non Stop Pop FM? I’ve tried and tried but can’t figure out how! This is my current code.

fx_version ‘bodacious’

game ‘gta5’

author ‘Hellslicer’

description ‘This resource allows you to integrate your own radios in place of the original radios’

version ‘2.0.0’

– Example custom radios

supersede_radio ‘RADIO_02_POP’ { url = ‘1.mp3’, volume = 0.2, name = ‘RADIO_23_DLC_XM19_RADIO’ }

files {

'index.html'

}

ui_page ‘index.html’

client_scripts {

'data.js',

'client.js'

}

I don’t think it’s possible, and I’m confused as to why you would even want to. Just force server to 2545, enjoy everything, and replace the radio stations with IRL ones.

Besides, after 9 years, Non Stop 2013 Pop gets a bit repetitive

How are you getting it to work? I get errors with the index.html

@Hellslicer Thanks a lot of this script, it has a lot of potential.

I’m stuck on something though, can it be that custom ports aren’t supported currently? Because I was trying to set one up and it kept failing at .html rule 0 without an error print to be found… other than the error at line 0.

Great work, It works perfect! I just miss One Thing. To toggle the Radio Volume up and down or mute/unmute with Key’s.

Am i Able to use a local MP3/OGG playlist?

I want to replace some radio stations by a music playlist, preferably played on shuffle.

Using this website, I was able to find radio statio stream URLs to use :smiley:

:stuck_out_tongue: @kibukj

1 Like

is there a way to disable certain radio stations and not have them show on the radio wheel?

did you ever find out what any of these extra stations are ive been trying to change the music at the biker and strip clubs but cant figure it out I tried all the hidden radio stations from the other post with all the radio stations but none of them worked

I honestly don’t know, but, @DurtyFree updated his GitHub dump, which is where I got the radio station names up to the latest DLC. I presume however that they’re not exactly radio stations, I believe they’re called static emitters.

You may be able to find information regarding them in @kibukj GitHub repository for PMMS here;

how i can do it to be default off when enter in a car?