[Release] [JS] Radio

just follow this video:
(38) Gta V FiveM Tutorial Custom Radio/Colored Hud/Custom Logos ENG/DEU - YouTube

SetRadioStationDisabled(‘RADIO_01_CLASS_ROCK’, true)
SetRadioStationDisabled(‘RADIO_02_POP’, true)

While this mod is still downloadable, it goes against Rockstar’s new policy on real-word things, including music and actual stations unfortunately.

Remember what you’re saying

Rockstar’s new policy not FiveM’s new TOS yet - That is still pending until a further week for more clarification if stuff like this will be against the rules.

I think it is best to hold off until CFX/FiveM clarify the R* statement for the platform as a whole

This is not a license, and it does not constitute endorsement, approval, or authorization of any third-party project. Take-Two reserves the right to object to any third-party project, or to revise, revoke and/or withdraw this statement at any time in their own discretion. This statement does not constitute a waiver of any rights that Take-Two may have with respect to third-party projects.

This does also affect FiveM, since it is a third-party project.

And as well, read the post they’ve made already. On Rockstar's recently published modding policy

Yes I know I have read it but read the part below the 4 points they made

“We will be updating our terms of service in the following week to reflect those changes and clarify on all of the above points to take away any ambiguity.”
People are waiting on this to see what they mean and what it will mean in terms of what is allowed and not allowed on the platform for the future.

Reason I suggest waiting for that cause they could say stuff like this is fine or not fine, we don’t know

I don’t think you completely understand what Rockstar’s support has said, this will affect the JS radio script because it uses copyrighted music from real radio stations, and this will affect it.

Oh I understand, but will FiveM still allow it on the platform tho under their new TOS coming next week? We don’t know only time will tell is all I am saying.

FiveM is just a modification, and technically if FiveM doesnt follow what Rockstar has updated, FiveM will get shut by Take-Two.

Thus with music being a factor into this issue, it will affect this mod cause it cannot be real-world brands.

:rofl: :rofl: You not realized or been around FiveM since the beginning of time?

Take2 have tried to take down FiveM serval times and failed cause they thought they were using online code in their modification and failed to do so as FiveM provided that they are using Singleplayer code so they can’t do anything. So yeh take2 ain’t going to do much but fail again

1 Like

For me it completely stopped working couple weeks ago, maybe there was fivem update what disabled this?

• I can see the custom radios I made (and worked in past, tested MP3 urls they works).
  • Non custom radios still producing music
  • Custom radios doesnt produce any music :frowning:
2 Likes

i love the script but i noticed the NON custom radio stations are not synced between players…i got 2 custom radio stations, both work perfectly fine and synced between players. however i left some of the original radios on cuz i do love the gta musics, but those are not synced between players. am i doin somethin wrong ?! any fix on that? also is there a way to set the custom radios on some of the static emitters?!

Does someone have a working version ? Or how can this be solved ?

wym working version this is working you have a couple ways to setup of you read the post

i prefer using azure cast to host the radio stations

me to

do you have update or fork updated ?

Mp3 works for me. I just have the problem that after a Restart some of the streams does not load or need a min to get a connection