[Release] InteractionMenu

I change the button in the config folder and now I don’t have any thing pop up. Anyone know why

Are you getting any error in your Clinet or Server Consoles?

No. I forgot to put it in the sever.cfg :joy:

yeah that would do it

Yep Your Right

What is the keybind?

Default is M!

If you want to change it go to the config.lua line 19 “Confing.MenuButton = 244”

Thank you so much!

NP (2ochar)

Any tutorial on ace perms instead of using the PED/Command

@Coco_Nut_Head That is something that im working on, for now the permissions for the Menu are sem.leo and sem.fire which give you access to their respective menu sections.

1 Like

Anyway to take the uniform section to allow for EUP instead of peds?

You would have to give the player the MP ped then change all the accessories, etc.
You could use stuff from the EUP Menu Resource if you wish to add that.

did you figure this out by chance?

Whenever I tried to do /onduty LEO it would do nothing so I went into the client.lua and saw that addSuggestion was AddSuggestion so I replaced the A with lowercase and it worked so if anyone is having trouble there is your fix.

Hey man the cuff section in the menu is causing issues for all of our players. the cuffs are coming on after ages or just not working. Then also causing the issue where they cannot open ur menu or drive etc. great job elsewhere though 10/10. please help :slight_smile:

Hello! I have put this resource in my server, but I am having a problem. Most of the time when I am sitting in a vehicle, the menu will not open. But once and a while it does. I even tried to add some code to make it so it will open if you’re sitting in a vehicle, and that still does not work… Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Having an issue where we rename the menu to something and then it will not open in game. Any solutions?

Make a category called Teleport Locations and then inside sub-menus like fire department locations, police stations different categories to where you can teleport to.

@Whitigol I know some resources depending on the keybind it won’t work in a vehicle, not 100% with the SEM_InteractionMenu haven’t tested it, have you changed the keybind?