[Release] InteractionMenu

This feature is being added to an update that should be released in a few days.

@Scott1 Yeah
I’m just not sure exactly where in menu.lua to put it lol
I thought somewhere down where the MenuVisible is toggled, but that didn’t do anything.
Appreciate the response

Mine has an error everytime I get in the server imageconfig.lua (11.4 KB)
@Scott1

Yeah cant wait! :grinning:

Is there any way to change back into the MP skin after using the “Clear” uniform on LEO?

@Maquany When I get chance I’ll have a look and get back to you!

@Dumpy_Panda If you look in the config.lua at the LEO Uniforms and look for the Clear item and change ‘a_m_y_shater_01’ to the MP Ped

Thank you

So the scene menu, how would i embed that into this menu. Im not good with code

absolute beaut.

keep it up brotha.

You would have to add the items and functions from that menu into it, I’m however adding some additional props into the menu with the next update!

@Scott1 Did you figure out the problem

@Maquany Unfortunately I couldn’t, when I was trying to figure it out I was having some major issue with my game, I would just recommend redownloading the config.lua and try again - Sorry I could be more helpful :frowning:

No problem thank you for your help

@Scott1 If I change anything in the config file it gives me the same error. All I did was change one ped spawn code and it broke

I have no idea if it is this menu or not, but anytime I die (or anyone dies in the server) our guns cannot be switched. I recently updated to 3.1.2 vMenu around the same time i put this menu in. Im going to downgrade vMenu but if you know if it’s this menu, please help lol

ya i did still dont work

Update v1.2

Changes: Small Improvements, BAC Levels, Player Inventory, LEO & Fire Menu Permissions & OneSync Compatability (Hopefully, Unable to test this)

Download in Original Post

1 Like

I would highly recommend adding ace permissions for the leo/fd toolboxes! :slight_smile:

:+1:

1 Like

This is really great work. Thank you for this release!