[Release] InteractionMenu

The cuff , drag , seat does not work for me

1 Like

Are you getting any errors?

no players near
Error

Thats not an error, that means that there is no player near by to cuff - I beleive there is a command (I can’t remember) /cuff [ID]

ok but i get this every time and i have a player near me

2 Likes

nvm it is fine as long as we can atleast cuff and drag people

Im getting this

Have you edited the Config file?

yes, just added cars to each department

Be advised InteractionMenu may not be eligible with OneSync.

Check that you aren’t missing any brackets or commas, that looks like the issue

I’m unable to open the menu while inside of a vehicle, but everything else works fine with the menu. Menu functions work if the menu is open before I enter a vehicle, but I cannot open it while inside a vehicle. Is this intentional and is there a way to change that? Thanks!

i cant figure it out, are you able to help? config.lua (12.2 KB)

@SaintKiller135 The issue looks to be at line 107 you have put SAHP/DPS the / is cause an issue, until I release an update with a fix for this I would recommend changing it to either SAHP or DPS!

ohhhh thanks b

Great menu.
I managed to add a Radar submenu myself in the LEO Toolbox, so it shows Actions, Radar, & Loadouts now when you enter the LEO Toolbox.

One thing I am trying to change, but not succeeding is disabling Melee when going back in the menu using an Xbox Controller (B).
Currently I punch the air when going back.
I know the appropriate code that I need to put in that will disable that specific control, but I don’t know where to put it (I’m assuming the *menu.lua file?)

Any thoughts? It’s a perfect menu, just that one little thing, I’d like to get resolved/ changed.

Great work though! :slightly_smiling_face:

Is there any way you can make for example the Fire toolbox Whitelisted? So only people who has permission can open it

@KN1IGHT If you looking to add that, it would be best to add it into the menu.lua as that is where the menu based stuff happens!

@IAlterI That is a planned feature that will be released soon!

1 Like

how do we add a roll window command in vehicle part of menu?
thanks!