[Release] InteractionMenu

@TheRedWolf24 I believe that has something to do with the vehicles meta not the resource

@CSKIPPER1 Have you changed the config.lua Config.LEOAccess to 4 and given yourself the sem_intmenu.leo permission?

@SAFRRP You will need to put that in your server.cfg or permissions.cfg if you have one

add_ace group.name sem_intmenu.leo allow

Hello my friend. I am attempting to have 2 versions of this on my server. One with discord ace perms, and one with skin restriction perms for pubcop use! Before i waste too much time, as having them simply named differently they still conflict with eachother… cuff not work, double all backup calls, etc…

So would changing all the handles in the code for the entire resource. Ex, change every
RegisterServerEvent(‘SEM_InteractionMenu:UnjaillPerms’)
INTO
RegisterServerEvent(‘SEM_InteractionMenu:UnjaillPermss’)

Just added an extra “s” at the end. Doing this for every thing like that would this work?

how do i make it only accesable to police

just what i was looking for

@ChrisHandsome I guess that could work

@1118805 head into the config.lua and look for Config.LEOAccess to see how to can restrict the LEO menu, similar story for the Fire menu as well.

how would you add that?

anyone else have this error? Anyone know how to fix…?

I’m running into an issue with it. The issue is when someone cuffs someone and anyone else is in the vicinity they get cuffed as well, or when they use the in-game radio they get cuffed randomly and need someone to come uncuff them. Any suggestion on how to fix it or is there any other script like this one that I can find.

My issues is with perms. I have the ACE perms setup in Server.cfg and I still can not open it when I give myself perms.

im not sure how to make LEO only for cops with ace permissions? what command line is required for it in the server cfg

how do i open the menu?

It looks like you have made an error in the config.lua check you aren’t missing any , or { }

The first part about the closest player, the script just gets the first player within the area of like “2 meters” or whatever GTA units are. The second part about the radio idk why that would do that not sure could be a conflict in some way.

@NerdNeckYT make sure people have the sem_intmenu.leo ACE permission and you have set config.lua Config.LEOAccess to 4

@LiamUK this will also help you

M is the default button to open the menu, make sure you don’t have vMenu also set to M as it won’t work

How do i set up perms like for leo toolbox

where can i change it