[Release] InteractionMenu

Sorry i meant in police cars in the message on the 21st march

Whenever i cuff someone it auto uncuffs right away. what do i do ???

Can I put a lock for like LEO so that only LEO can use the cuff etc?

I am having an issue, It says error loading vehicle. Contact Dev

So is there any way for people onduty to see other players that are onduty on the map with blips and when someone puts a backup it gives you a route to go and follows the player
while driving

Hi Scott, this is a really good menu! I love it! However, I now have a problem with it. After using this menu, sometimes I saw other players performing an aiming animation without having any guns in hand, and only others can see this, not himself. Is this issue could be related to the weapon restriction for carbine and shotgun?

Hey Scott, Quick question.
When players ā€œragdollā€ or get hit by a vehicle, they seem to get ā€œauto cuffedā€
Is there anyway to fix this issue?

Dumb question, but is this for AI or just other online players?

Where do I go to add a group to the perms in the Interaction Menu. I already have the Discord Ace Perms set-up, I just donā€™t know what I need to config.

You would need to change the Config.LEOAccess variable in the config.lua to restrict the LEO menu

Yes this menu still works

You can access the menu in police vehicle, some F1-12 keybinds sometimes cause an issue but if you head into the menu.lua here and replace it with the following

if (IsControlJustPressed(1, Config.MenuButton) or IsDisabledControlJustPressed(1, Config.MenuButton)) and GetLastInputMethod(2) then

that should fix your issue

Make sure that other resources arenā€™t conflicting with the animation, all other aspects like the action restriction should still work

Yes head into the config.lua and look for Config.LEOAccess and change that value to the option you wish

@Melonn If you head over the GitHub Issue page and open a new issue Iā€™ll change the vehicle spawner code to see if that helps

Those arenā€™t current features of the interaction menu, but Iā€™m slowing working on a new version so Iā€™ll look at possibly adding them into the new version.

Features like cuff, drag, BAC, search, etc. only work on other players not AI

1 Like

ye head into the config.lua, look for Config.LEOAccess and change it to 4 then give people the sem_intmenu.leo permission

Sorry everyone for the delayed responses

@Pharos Yes, while working on the new version I found this issue. Could you head over to the GitHub Issues page and open an issue and Iā€™ll add the code in there so I can link it to others that have the same issue while I work on the new version.