[Release] InteractionMenu

The menu is great and everything but whenever I get in a vehicle I can’t open the menu can I get help on fixing the please

Check out this post

Does anyone know a Keybind rather than M that works inside vehicles?

when we request backup in the menu it does not clear the cop car icon on map any way to fix this

Love this script, but i have 1 question,
is there a way to make it so it scrolls slower? because its very hard to select between different uniforms and loadouts because it just goes so fast.

Hello
I would like to use this animation

@TacticalFragger_Gami A lot of the keys do work within all the vehicles if you just check out the Docs and change it to one that you want

@kimmy_camm_Vlogs That wasn’t an issue that was reported to me when it was beta tested, are you using Onesync?

@Rocket-Bunny I am aware of this and have found a fix for it which will be released in the next update :slight_smile:

@LeJoker If you wanted to add that animation into the menu you would need to replace the animation used by the menu in the client.lua

Is it possible to name name the vehicles with a pack?

If I add this line.

Config.ShowLEOVehiclename = false

Will it still show the vehicle file on the left?

You need to change Config.ShowLEOSpawnCode to false, you can also do this for Fire and Civilian vehicles.
If you do it will no longer display the vehicles spawncode at the right of the menu.

hi I am using this but I cant un cuff players anyone know how to fix

how do you change the button the Menu opens with

Inside the config file there is a line for it;

Config.MenuButton = 244

Hi, I seem to get an error when adding this to my server and trying to connect, the error message is below. if anybody could help me out i will be so thankful.

Couldn’t load resource SEM_InteractionMenu-master: Couldn’t load resource SEM_InteractionMenu-master from resources:/SEM_InteractionMenu-master/: Could not open resource metadata file resources:/SEM_InteractionMenu-master//__resource.lua.

I have tried disabling my firewall thinking it was a client side issue and i also used a VPN but nothing worked.

You need to remove the SEM_InteractionMenu folder from inside the SEM_InteractionMenu-master folder and put that into your server resource folder

It Works, Thank You So Much :smiley: I’ve Got To Give It To You, Great Release Man.

When i set the menu to only allow onduty command, whenever i enter the password it says its wrong even though i have set the right password

Super fast question. Can you put in a key map so I can change the key to open the menu? Or even Just let me know what the 0 key on numpad would be?

how do you install it ? Ressources, and then add the line in server.cfg like usual?

Download the resource put it into your server’s resource and then add it into your server.cfg

Thanks. Did it. I am receiving message on the server cmd that it could not check update, or peform update…something update realtted. Should I just discard that message ?