[Release] InteractionMenu

@Peter I’ll look into your issue to see if the spawning of the vehicles could cause something like this.

Yes, if you look at the menu.lua at line 50 there should be something that states

MainMenu = NativeUI.CreateMenu(MenuTitle, GetResourceMetadata(GetCurrentResourceName(), ‘title’, 0) … ’ ~y~’ … GetResourceMetadata(GetCurrentResourceName(), ‘version’, 0), MenuOri)

If you replace it with the following you can change what it says

MainMenu = NativeUI.CreateMenu(MenuTitle, ‘Change Me’, MenuOri)

Thank you Very much!!

Hey Scott Its Giving me a Invalid Symbol error in the F8

I Managed to Fix it! You Forgot to (‘Change Me’)
I Changed it to:

MainMenu = NativeUI.CreateMenu(MenuTitle, ('Change Me'), MenuOri)

And it Worked!

hey :slight_smile:
I found the problem.
You are loading the cars into memory. The problem is that it is staying in memory.
I am not sure how you can remove a loaded model. i know you can unload a hash with SET_MODEL_AS_NO_LONGER_NEEDED(Hash model);

I can not Open the menu

how do i change the key the menu opens with.

You getting any errors in your console? or do you have vMenu that also uses M?

Look in the config.lua for a option called Config.MenuButton and change that to a button ID that can be found at the link at the line above that option

ok thank you

what would the ace be if you have ace perms activated?

Hi. I have downloaded the latest version (V 1.5) and have added it into my server correctly. I have not edited any of the files, and when I start the resource it does not work. I press ‘M’ and nothing pops up. I have not edited any of the files and wouldn’t know how to fix it. Do you know a fix?
I do have vMenu installed but that is occupied by F1 (288)

Did you get any errors in your server or client consoles when you started the resource?

No, which is strange. I just have the script in. I have tried opening it with ‘M’ and /semmenu but the menu just doesn’t pop up. I have tried replacing all the files with the stock ones from the download and that still doesn’t change anything

Never mind. I got it fixed now. It was a colliding script. Thank you. Sorry :slight_smile:

I have the same problem, would you mind telling me what script collided with it?

Just make sure that you don’t have any other script / menu with the same Key Bind

Great resourse, perfect for what were doing.

Yo idk whast the command for onduty like /onduty “the password” or what is it plz tell me