[RELEASE] Hologram Speedometer v1.0.1

This is sick, I put it on my server! Thank you very much!
The only issue I’ve found so far is that it sometimes just disappears after switching a few cars and the only fix is to relog.
No error codes, nothing. Any clues?

1 Like

How can I always have it displayed so new players dont have to do /hsp to toggle?
Can I change it from MPH to KPH ?

1 Like

Does not support Qbus

turn off shader

Hi !
if you’ve find out how, I’d like to know too!
Thanks !

Hello the drift counter where can i get it ?

Pretty cool idea but it bugs out with certain vehicles that are too low to the ground, there’s a collision file behind the object also which can interfere with some things.

Hi i’ve been facing this issue sometimes its working But sometimes this show up

I receive many people who say there is only my avatar display on the speedometer, but I can’t reproduce this issue on my own server.

It may be due to some reasons, such as too many resources, too large textures cause the memory full, that the DUI texture cannot be replaced correctly.

You can DM me on Discord and send your server IP, then I will join to test.

how can i change it to kph?

use /hsb to activate it

use /hsb eg:NVE

hey my ip is futurev.de and ts.futurev.de when u join u need to tell me. its an german server

Just try to use some heli, or plane, oppressor doing the same. Seems like ur holo is only for car server or something.

looks sick

how do i get the speedometer higher from the ground?

Hello, I also noticed this problem…

usually getting it when I use vMenu to teleport around (ALOT) or spawn in another car if there are other cars around me, so basically too many textures in one spot or high demand of resources like you mentioned… As this is a confirmation to your theory.

Did u find a fix to this or a replacing image… Perhaps you are still in testing phase?
Would like to get an update if possible around this.
Kind regards, L.

i dont have a config.cfg

still shows the anime character on client side.
if client restarts fivem, prob fixes, but after changing cars, or getting out of car, again the anime image pops up.

Nice job!!