[RELEASE] Hologram Speedometer v1.0.1

the rockstar editor can probably not be helped sadly, might be best to replace with a transparent picture though people will complain that it doesn’t show up at all sometimes which is harder to debug :confused:

Loved this idea! we kind of took it and ran with it a little bit. ended up building a complete player hud using the same system. going to incorporate loading bars and [E] to do this messages in the hud as well. got the hud to rotate and be viewable from any camera angle too

How can I change the display directly after getting on the car without pressing the button

Really looks amazing! Well done

This is so wicked. Is there anyway to get this so it is static on the screen? Cause even without being 3D this is so clean it would look great just next to the map. Thanks!

Hi great work, but I seemed to have installed the script of yours and somehow it didn’t come together with the config.lua and __resource.lua files. Will there be another download link ?

Im sorry I have found the sources. Thanks for your great scripts! Sorry for bothering you too. Keep up the good work, would love to see more! :smiley:

Hey, did anyone found a workaround to make speedometer collision free? Since If you are shooting from the car towards the speedometer, bullets are being stopped by it.

GREAT JOB
It shines too much.
Can it be changed?
Speed counter keeps disappearing :frowning:

1 Like

Why is this error?

2 Likes

Where do I go to turn the brightness down? Its so bright for me I cant even see what is says.

1 Like

excuse me guys can i ask you some question ?
i want to change interface from mph to kph can you tell me about this thank you

1 Like

How can I always have it displayed so new players dont have to do /hsp to toggle?

1 Like

same thing happens to me

How much I have to pay to keep this message / alert with your logo poppin up scaring my community?

what wrong ?

1 Like

yes u have to type i chat: /hsp theme nve

This looks lovely!

I suppose it isn’t SP-yoinkable due to the textures and stuff?

i have a problem after installing it, i use nve, i activated the filter for nve which was causing problems at night but i still have problems with some cars emitting a glow of the same color as the speedmeter

Its really cool Script

But its not working for me not showing anything
looks like i missed something in setup but not sure

can anyone help me please !?