[RELEASE] Hologram Speedometer v1.0.1

seems odd that people find the newer versions laggier… I tried my best to optimise it!

if you could fix the anime girl thing before optimizing it please

is the 1.0.0 work with the newest version out with no config?

is the 1.0.0 work with the newest version out with no config? also does it have the support needed for it being mph and not kph by default so i and other dont have to type the command to change it manually since its not auto on 1.0.0 also is the entity invisible yet cause it still blows up shooting it. At this point idk which one to use anymore. Also when u do type the command to change it to mph it will make you restart the game. well it prompts u too after changing it to mph on 1.0

It works, but sometimes why is this?

6 Likes

Yep having the same issue as well, works half the time and then it bugs out with that.

Hey people getting the issue with texture replacement (seeing the “anime girl” picture) try using the latest fix in my fork. This should fix the issue, properly this time. Please give feedback so we can fix this issue for everyone! Download here: GitHub - jaymo1011/hologramspeed: FiveM hologram speedometer

@Flamingo21313 @TheRiper_Moos @nicelikerice @nassTman @1Mosh

2 Likes

It works great thank you so much now I have a suggestion maybe add a cruise control to it so that the color of the speed turns green when its on and stays normal when its off

Lov It, but in some reasone my speedometer change to anime character. What can i doing wrong?

See my reply above, let me know if using that version fixes it :slight_smile:

Oh i didn’t see that. Thanks for help, it’s work perfect now! Keep griding

on my server is good to working now , thx for u help than you will be better!

would still love an update on it being mph by default. still doesnt do it without the command and a restart of the game for it to take effect. even sends a warning in chat. Also the entity or w.e. it is, is still able to be shot and explode if shot in the direction of the speedometer when in the car. Aswell as one that works for everyone in the car. Not sure if yall can address all the issues or any at all right now just wasnt sure if it got looked into. Having to type a command for the mph and then restart it is a big no no to me for 1.0

It’s just not working

You should press the ~ Key

May I change MPH to KPH?

1 Like

Nice Man!

Sorry for the late reply, it’s somewhat fixed it, however sometimes it still shows on some client’s ends.

I also notice it comes up in rockstar editor.

Nicee!!!

It’s so nice, congrats man! i will recommend it.