[RELEASE] Hologram Speedometer v1.0.1

Hm, off by default? Will cause some confusion! I’ll make yet another PR soon™ to change it to be on by default :slight_smile:

Only working for the driver is by design but it could easily be changed to be for anyone in the vehicle (and would most likely shave a bit of time off of the main loop) I can PR that too if @Akkariin doesn’t mind.

thanks also been having an error happen sometimes where the image that pops up before the speedometer get stuck on that even when u get in and out of the vehicle. even after i changed the image on the .ytd on openiv

Why would you be changing the name? Is there some conflict which means you need to change the name of the model for whatever reason? If so, this could be why I cannot re-create the bug locally! Regardless, this resource uses an experimental function (texture replacement) so it may not always work. There is a warning on the native DB that asks you not to use the native in a live environment :stuck_out_tongue:

never changed the name only the image that pops up. it was some anime girl.

Hello, What visual settings do you use? Is it a script or a mod?

notice this with the lightsnow weather, the box of it is visible.

https://i.imgur.com/6P8vFIl.png This still happens but its not as offen

PLEASE HELP ME :frowning:

Yeah, don’t know if there’s much that could be done about that… as people have seen with the “anime profile bug” there’s an entire section there which despite being transparent, has the game think it shouldn’t render things behind it like weather effects (and vehicle windows though I doubt anyone else would have noticed until now)

did you delete / change the fxmanifest.lua file? your server may also not be up-to-date but it shouldn’t report that fx_version is missing :confused:

thx problem fix <3

For me it just shows the anime girl and that’s it.

By “idling” I meant engine idling.

Would you mind sending me the first version’s HTML page? I do not like this new version it’s way more “laggy”

just figured out its something i can shoot and blow up aswell.

I upload the old version HTML page to Github: https://kasuganosoras.github.io/hologramspeed-ui/hologram.html
Change the URL in your config.lua to make it work.

Oh I forget to set the entity invincible, that will fix in next update

Great release! Can’t wait for future updates! Made an install video on youtube of this just so it gets out there faster!

the new version of this doesnt have a config.lua anymore image

still getting the anime girl

Download on Github -> Release, and click the 1.0.0 version.