[Release][FREE] XYZ_Anticheat

Hello there!

Today I’m releasing my new-made anticheat. But before, as always, quick info. I’ve seen a lot of anticheats, API-AC, Venom-AC, Chocohax or other anticheats that were just pasted shit that people tried to sell. But few months ago, I had no idea how to create any anticheat, let alone full one working. Today is different! This anticheat has some features and security. Source Code is out there, see for yourself.

!IMPORTANT!
This anticheat should be taken as pre-alpha version! I do not account for any false-positives or any damage caused to the server! It will be updated as more and more mod-menus will be blocked by me or any kind folks that could pull request on github or dm me for possible mod-menus blocking!

Features

Client

• Anti Resource Stop[Alpha] - (Anti-AC Stop)
  • Anti Blacklisted Weapons
  • Anti Aimbot[Alpha]
  • Anti TriggerBot[Alpha]
  • Anti Infinite Ammo
  • Anti Invincible
  • Anti Invisible
  • Anti Ragdoll
  • Anti Spectator
  • Anti Thermal Vision
  • Anti Night Vision
  • Anti Armour
  • Anti NUI Devtools
  • Anti Blacklisted Commands
  • Anti BlacklistedWordsOnScreen
  • Player Protection

Server:

• Admin Bypass
  • Auto White-listing Events
  • Anti Clear Ped Tasks
  • Anti Remove Weapons
  • Anti Give Weapons
  • Anti Suspicious Resources
  • Anti ResourceStop - New! Allows you to restart resources without false-positives!
  • Anti Blacklisted Names
  • Anti Blacklist Messages
  • Anti Mass Ped Spawn
  • Anti Blacklisted Ped Models
  • Anti Blacklisted Events
  • Anti Blacklisted Explosions

Additional Information

Currently, bypassing Client is hard to do without knowing events names. Change them and obfuscate source code using escrow! It will be for the best. Also before that, change token that is sent to the server and checked. Since its standalone, I’m not using any callbacks offered by QBCore or ESX!

1 more thing:

Pasted functions are:
-On Screen detection = VB-AC
-Entity Spawning Detection = Badger-AC(not used by anticheat)

I’ll try to update it as soon as I’ll be able to or as someone sends me any known blocks of mod menus!
Anti-Injections that eat a ton of resources, for checking of weird table names are not being taken into the account as of right now!

xyz_anticheat

Other Releases:

rc_objectiveCreator

This Anticheat resource won’t be updated any more. There will be new version sooner or later, but this will stay in the form it is right now. Post won’t be deleted, same with github, if staff won’t have any problem with this of course.

Not selling but in case of interest.

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~1200
Requirements none
Support Always
(For releases without code the not applicable fields can be written as N/A)
8 Likes

Nice release :+1:

1 Like

standalone?

1 Like

VB AC :smile: copy

Yup, its paste. Should have mentioned that. But still, everything else is made almost by me. Some functions were also taken from Badger, not going to mention that?
I’m not hiding the fact I pasted it :wink:

Yup, all is standalone.

1 Like

Added to post that it was pasted. Thanks for information on this, forgot to mention

It is well (:

Nice release

1 Like

how do i add ace perms for this ?

on github there is a command you need to put in server.cfg. There will be update soon! New changes!

New Update!

Update 1.0

• Added Auto-Whitelisting of server events
  • *Added * A lot of blacklisted Events: 514 , blacklist won’t be a problem
  • Added server_safety(registering net events in server)
  • Removed buggy functions
  • Changed server_config.lua
  • Changed client_config.lua

I’ll add, this whitelist is working only for RegisterServerEvent, Change all RegisterNetEvent to RegisterServerEvent for it to work!

Update 1.1

• Added Client Detection:
    Anti-Invisible
    Anti-Invincible
    Anti-Ragdoll
  • Fixed Issue with bans not loading correctly
  • Fixed Issue with saving ban randomly generating error
  • Fixed Issue with random spawns of blacklisted ped => ban
1 Like

Update won’t come very soon, I may decide to abandon this project for now. I’m creating new version of anticheat, xyz_anticheat2.0

Waaay better security and detections, but that’s it only, for now…

Quick Info, so you won’t be annoyed so much :frowning:

Hey there!

Yes, of course.

you need to add this

add_principal identifier.steam:yourhexid XYZ.acadmin

in your server.cfg. of course yourhexid means steam hex of your admins.

Also, could you please tell me the reason you are getting banned?

Right,

2 things.

1. New update to anticheat, download it. I’ve forgot to upload it on github prior to writing Update 1.1
  2. Delete any events that are from es_extended from blacklistedEvents.lua. Since ESX uses RegisterNetEvent and not RegisterServerEvent, thus you’re getting banned for ‘blacklisted Event’

getting banned for using a script for changing the drive terrain on any vehicle. cant figure out why or how to disable it sadge

If you have webhook on then you should receive webhook with ban reason. Otherwise, check server console right after the ban for the reason of ban. Please send me ss of the ban reason, so I can help you with it!

1 Like

it said it was because of injection and thats it. Using this script, [Free][Standalone] Drivetrain Sciprt

I’ll look into it later. Thanks for reporting the issue!

Update 1.2

-Fixed False-positive bans