[FREE] [STANDALONE] Quest/Objective Creator

Let me start with, I have created this frankencode in about 1 hour with very little experience about what I was doing. Anyway, time for story as I always did(like with ammo :wink: ), I saw some quest creator being sold out in Market Place, and I though it would be cool to buy something like this, but then the price, 55$ for a 2000 lines that are most likely just empty spaces worth new GTA V copy? Heck nah, Imma write my own thing and here we are.

Everything is written in ReadMe on github

If you would be so kind, leave an opinion on what would you like to see in something like this. Iā€™ll add this is not finished! Iā€™ve posted it so other people can express their opinions, Also this will be 100% free for everyone to use. Good night/day!

UPDATE 1.0:

Updated were:
-Amount of usable Natives
-Better NPCā€™s Management
-Better Notification System
-Better ā€œignoreā€ function (used for markers as well)
-Added Markers
-Added Usable Delay
-Added Scenarios(Native)
-Added Animations(Native)
-Added MisionText(Function)

UPDATE 1.1

-Added NUI instead of direct writing of functions
-Reworked some of the code
-Updated localization of files
-Added ability to clear current Project
-Added ability to recover last deleted project
-Added ability to execute project without the need to restart script
-Added ability to export current Project(copy to clipboard)

UPDATE 1.2

-Added Events with arguments
-Added Events to manipulate created Peds
-Changed UI a little bit
-Fixed trouble with creating peds
-Fixed few problems with code
-Updated GitHub(removed unnecessary files, added instructions)

Much thanks @hypaxmda for giving me idea for this update!

Its not hard to ask for update, reallyā€¦ Anyway, have fun with this script. Next update soon!

Iā€™ll work next on better usability of source code for people(no more frankencode in future :smiley:), better security, move some things to server and work on exploits if any will come out

Iā€™ll post short video of what it can do in this time

Github to check out

- after update

Iā€™m not selling anything but in case of questions.

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based Free
Lines (approximately) ~1100
Requirements Server?
Support Always
16 Likes

Could you show an example of this being used?

Iā€™ll show it after the next update Iā€™ll make. Since now, it doesnā€™t really have any practical use. Iā€™ll try to have it work tommorow!

1 Like

Thanks man!

Here, not much cause most of my time Iā€™m spending on actually writing code. Hope it gives you an outlook of what you could do with it.

{cnpc:s_m_y_airworker,-183.7506,-1079.427,30.13943,124.733,t;cnpc:s_m_m_dockwork_01,-207.1754,-1114.2286,22.86851,70.0974,t;scen:WORLD_HUMAN_SMOKING_POT,t;mark:22,-207.1754,-1114.2286,22.86851,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,250,0,0,0,f,t,f,f,t,46;cnt:;text:Hey there! Youā€™re late again! Talk with Bob he has a job for you.,4000;del:4500;text:He is on the first floor up there.,3000;del:3500;inf:You were given a task to complete!;mark:22,-183.7506,-1079.427,30.13943,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,250,0,0,0,f,t,f,f,t,46;cnt:;text:Finally! You are here. Take these papers and bring them to Mike.,4500;del:4500;text:What are you waiting for? He is on the top of the construction site.,3500;del:3500;inf:Go to the top! And give Mike some notes!}

this is what oc looks like. cnpc, scen, mark, inf, text, del were used

3 Likes

If this had some form of a GUI, it would be absolutely unbeatable! :smiley:

Thanks for very interesting idea! Iā€™ll surely try to do something with this script on maybe tommorow? Anyway, thanks for feedback!

Scratch that, Update is today! Not many things, but added NUI!

Bro! Nice thing! Do you think itā€™s possible to create a ā€œhow to playā€ thing using this resource?

People join my server but they donā€™t do the /tutorial command.

In this state you might be ale to. Create Basic scene, copy to clipboard and then just send it on client event. Soon Iā€™ll be reworking this thing same with many other scripts. You can wait if you want. Iā€™ve learned much more Nui than before, so it might be worth to wait.

For now i plan only to use it to teach the player how to play in our servers.

Any plans to make it ESX Compatible?

Wanna try to recreate some of the Strangers and Freaks missions when you upgrade itā€¦

My idea of updating anything revolves around people requesting stuff. If you want something like that then why not? Iā€™ll make sure to include ESX in the next update.(it will be in different topic)

Thatā€™s great to hearā€¦

One of my long term plans is to recreate this in our server:

Hi there! Quick update,

In 2 days Iā€™ve managed to produce this little thing. Works almost the same as current version(Lua) so publishing it fully working is a matter of a day or two. Lmk if you have any ideas about this script(these images are just an example, there is some-what pre-set text in fields)

1 Like

I have new version of this script. I will release it tommorow, maybe some time in morning, just letting you know ^^

Final response in here.
Iā€™ve published my other version: [FREE][STANDALONE] cust_objectiveCreator
Made from scratch.

is there a way to adapt this to qbcore so when you complete quests it rewards you

You have the option to add an event, so technically yes, you can use QB with this (using Awaits and Add Event).
Although you might consider using cust_objectiveCreator (a better made, and less horrifying looking version of this, but still bad)

Or alternatively wait few days for me to re-write this script for better usability and under different name.
(Iā€™m currently in process of re-writing Simple-Scene-Creator[not compatible])

Also you could search for something else(for now)

Hy! My problem is, when i type /openOC or /openoc then it blocks everything, but the ui didnā€™t pop up. There isnā€™t any console fails.

I honestly donā€™t even remember how this script works, so Iā€™ll give you a workaround.
Go to script>HTML>index.html
And on line 57 remove this exact piece of text: " && initialized"

Tell me if it fixed it. Iā€™ll re-write this script in my spare time like I did with SSC.