[FREE][Standalone] rc_redZones

Hello there!

Today another easy and quick script. But first, quick info. I’ve seen someone sell some red zone script for 20$. 180 lines? this has 90 and works almost the same. Anyway, I’ve made this as response.

Enjoy, if you encounter any bug, lmk. I’ll help as soon as I can.

While inside of a dome, you get weapons that were in config. Outside? you lose them.

rc_redZones

Quick Update:
-Added Event after death of player

Other releases:
rc_objectiveCreator
xyz_anticheat

Not selling, but in case of any questions.

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~90
Requirements None
Support Always
(For releases without code the not applicable fields can be written as N/A)
3 Likes

Thank you!!!

no problem!

Why not utilize PolyZone or ox_lib zones ?

It was created in literally few minutes. I wanted to make It as simple as i can and optmized. Polyzone would not be as simple. No idea how about performation, but standalone is standalone

not even giving me credit?

Credit for giving me idea? Hmm, let me think… Aight, I’ve got ya. Mrs, Ori2Dev gave me an idea for this script. You can thank him if you want! Btw. I have some issues with memory, sorry for that. I’ve forgot to add that I’ve pasted something to my AC yesterday, and 1 guy told me about it :frowning:

1 Like

amazing script

it will revive you after died ?

No, just check if player died, or add Event to src. I will add some more options to it later

why credits his released was first!

hello i run the script and i see the blip but went i go here no red doom see or giveme waepons i didnt chage nothing in the script i test it with the settings you have

Then just change the config to some other area. Try some other coords, same with all other options. I’m sure it will work with your input!

ples scrip erorr