[RELEASE] [Free] QBCore Extremely Advanced Car Rental System

Extremely advanced car rental system for QBCore. (NoPixel Style)

Preview: Streamable - Extremely advanced car rental system for QBCore - (nc-rental)

FEATURES:

• Easy configuration
  • Use via Eye Target
  • You get a paper and through it you can show the policeman that your vehicle is indeed rented.
  • Option to return the vehicle and receive 50% of the rent. (Without the rentalpapers you will not be able to return the vehicle and get 50% on it)

HOT UPDATE! - in our discord server has a giveaway for 3 Discord Nitro + QBCore files.
You can find the discord in github.

# Another scripts

[QBCore] - HeadBag Script
[Release] - [Standalone] - NC-LoadingScreen (V1.0)
13 Likes

link dose not work

1 Like

Check again, everything seems to be working fine.

3 Likes

got this error anyway around this please

Error loading script server/sv_server.lua in resource nc-rental: @nc-rental/server/sv_server.lua:42: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘QBCore’)

I wrote you a private message, I’d love for you to take a look.

Is there a way to use without QB Target?

1 Like

Yes of course. If you need help feel free to send me a private message.

I’m glad you liked. Feel free to send me a private message as well.

Using the newest QBCore Framework?

Where exactly are we suppose to add the line of code to "
AddBoxZone(“NewRentalMenu4”, vector3(-1230.054, -176.4136, 39.327087), 2, 3.2, "

I added it to the config for qb-target, How ever im getting the same error as someone above posted

Error :
Error loading script server/sv_server.lua in resource nc-rental: @nc-rental/server/sv_server.lua:42: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘QBCore’)

& yes im on the latest version

2 Likes

I will say this because it is important.
Everyone and how his eye target works, because everyone has a different eye. What I posted on github is just an example taken from my eye target.

The post in github is about how it should work with the events - you need to adjust it to your eye target.

Other than that I saw that you have a problem, feel free to contact me in private. I can help you both with the eye target and with the malfunction as I have already helped a number of people here.

I have already solved the eye target issue and have no errors with it. The target is done. But I’m still having the other QB core error. I’ve tried to send you a Private message but I’m getting a 505 error on the forums when I try to send a message. Would you mind messaging me first? Maybe it will allow me to reply to you

I sent a message, everything is fine.

works great thank you, only problem I have is the cars spawn locked. any idea how to fix this ?--------------nvm i checked now its just the futa that spawns locked for some reason

nvm now they all spawn locked no idea why

Ok for anyone with the same problem I fixed it by changing line 89 from TriggerEvent(“vehiclekeys:client:SetOwner”, GetVehicleNumberPlateText(veh), veh) to TriggerEvent(“vehiclekeys:client:SetOwner”, QBCore.Functions.GetPlate(veh), veh)

4 Likes

I like how ppl dare to use leaked stuff (ui current topic) and making showcase of their scripts. x)
Nice release btw.

1 Like

Hey Nyambura,

Keep looking for scripts in this forum for your server instead of sending unhelpful messages.

You can say anything you want, but as long as you don’t have proof (code + date of publication of it) feel free to continue watching the script and download it to your server as well.

Good luck!

Ped Issue:

Hey, so I installed the script (very well built no issues) but there is no ped at the location, I can “third-eye” to see the option/menu, I can also rent the car and I get the contract and everything but there is no ped. Would you be able to help me?

In the next update I will make a ped built into the script.
Unfortunately I didn’t do this because I have a peds script separate from the script.

would you be able to share it and possibly (if its not too much to ask) and run through on how to set it up? Or simply show how to add peds in general?