[RELEASE] [FREE] guille_gangsv2 (Best FiveM gang script for ESX)

Alright i found out how to change it, can’t seem to figure out where to change the draw distance of it.

distance <

Yeah that doesn’t change the draw distance, only changes distance from where i can access it

There’s another one before the DrawMarker

Yeah that one also doesn’t change the draw distance

Line 50 points.lua it does

I’ve tried that one multiple times, doesn’t change the draw distance for me

Well on that depends the marler creation so probably you are doing something wrong.

Idk man, everything else seems to work. Only that doesn’t change the distance for me

when do you plan on adding the clothes option?

how to set boss? sorry im new to this

if you have 4 ranks the 4th rank is the boss

1 Like

hello players are able to duplicate items in the armory the put 1 item in and if 5 gang members open the menu at the same time they could all pull it and it duplicates is there any way to fix this ? maybe adding that only the boss can acess the armory

1 Like

You can add a check that if there are two players near to an armory they cannot open it.

Would you be able to add it bro I could pay for the work

how can i change the position of the table in the top left corner?

In warmenu.lua, change the x position.

hey i created a gang but if i set myself gang member i get an error has occurred you need to restart the game and in console SCRIPT ERROR: @guille_gangsv2/Server/Smain.lua:34: table index is nil

Love it, but we can’t see what gang we are apart of or the rank we are like with job titles?

Also, can someone help me make this work with esx kashacters? Currently all of my characters are linked to a gang if I join.

Did you figure out how to do this?