[Release][Free][ESX] Buy and sell Shop Optimized

Hi, im releasing a simple shop that you can configure what to sell and what to buy

Everything is configurable even the ped

Idle :

Github : Click Here!

Previews :

Update 17.10.2021

Now Supports more coords
Automatically creates npc from the shop coords so you dont need 2 coords

Check out my releases
NB_Shops
NB_ATMRobbery
Police Bodycam
NB_VEHICLESHOP
ID Cards
NB_BIKERENTAL

13 Likes

Hahahahahhah, but where’s the tebex link? <3 /s

1 Like

For a basic script made in 10minutes :smiley: i just had to release it

2 Likes

There are a lot of unused functions :smiley: its not really optimized huh? Are you little enough to think it’s optimized only with the resmon value?

listening i will be glad if i can learn something new :slight_smile:

Optimized or not, it isn’t worth 5 EUROS (like some other developer feels it is). And considering he threw it together in less than 30 minutes and released it for free says something.

3 Likes

Screenshot_5
Screenshot_6

keeping unused functions like these consumes resources

1 Like

WTF where did you get that ? :smiley:

Dude I am not forcing anyone to take anything. Again, itss everyones own choice. It doesnt matter if its simple or not its pure preference

Mate show me the line or anything because i cant find it on my github

I disagree, I think it does matter. This forum is just being filled with cash-grabbing scripts. It drowns the high quality scripts into the void. See my most recent topic.

3 Likes

cl_main.lua

You may be right about this, but you should remember that sometimes the simple things are important.

Thats not the same one and its not even looping so the performance is just a little im deleting it right now but the screen you sended wasnt from my code

Simple things should be free because they were made in such a little time

Looks good! Nice release.

I think you are on the wrong post lol

Nope?

Oh ok I see your points now i get where you are coming from. I understand it now lol

for make more that one shop???