[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

Do you really need to pay??

Yes. you do.

For some reason its not letting me download the stream file. any suggestions?

i cant download the stream part any ideas

download broken

Hi, the EUP: eup-stream.7z link isn’t working at all for me. Like it wont even load or start downloading. Does someone have an updated link?

when i type /eup it says not a valid command, used to work now doesnt.

what browser are you using? use chrome. worked for me.

19$ for it.

do you need to pay for this?

you do yes. 19$

it wont let me download when i press the “eup-stream.7z” link

eup-stream.7z
Here is a copy of EUP. Just add it to your resources and start it in your server.cfg.

Say for the eup-stream. I truied to put the whole file inside my server and it didn’t work. I am now trying to rename the stream file within eup-stream to see if that works.

Is that how I was supposed to do it to start?

no
you need to install the whole file to your resources. if you do it in parts it wont work. it will take a while for it to upload so please have some patients with it.

so i got the 15 euro patreon and now it is 1 week later and it still doesent work my email is the same

I followed the steps in videos for it but it never worked when i followed those steps.

make the following is set. You have NativeUI ,eup-ui and eup-stream added to your resources. do not put them in a file together. in your server.cfg start the following in this order start NativeUI start eup-ui start eup-stream
thats the order it needs to be in. also make sure your Fivem is linked to the email you uses when you bought the pateron sub otherwize it wont work. from the day you sup to EUP it takes a day for it to show up for you to use. if its been a few days then if you followed all the steps i told you it should wort. in your game type the following t/ eup then it should pop up.

hope that helps. if it doesn’t work after that i would get a hold of the people who made eup

its no longer $15 they uped the price to 19. that maybe the reason as to why its not working.

you need the files NativeUI, eup-ui and eup-stream. do not put them in a folder together. in your server.cfg start them in this order NativeUi eui-ui and eup-stream. do not rename the files or it will not work. once you did that it should work in game by typing the following t/ eup
it may take a day for it to sync. also make sure you the email you used to buy eup is the same as the one for your fivem account. if they are not the same it wont work.

hope that helps.