[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

I feel this.

Did you get it to work?

i did . ty.

upload the eup-stream again

1 Like

the stream will not let me download it

I can’t get the menu to load up but not getting any errors with it loading on my server.

it worked for me and then my patreon was gone ?
anyone no how?

It’s not gone. Just takes a day for it to register

Type t/ EUP

Many people are having that same problem however copy the download link and download it through chrome browser… it should work.

Didn’t work

I cant download the eup stream can someone help me with that please and thank you

In a server I play on, I have always been able to see all the EUP, but when I reset my PC, EUP suddenly didn’t load in for me but for other members it did. By load in, it’s working in the game, but I can’t see it. For my Vmenu saved characters, I don’t see my outfit change until I take off the certain EUP clothing that’s not “loading”. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting my Vmenu preferences within my local files, and clearing the cache. I am lost on how to fix this because I don’t want to reset my PC, so I tried to clear all FiveM files. Any help is appreciated!

I have bought the elementry club but i cant see custom eup, its bugged.

If you copy the link and open it with chrome it will down load

Clear your caches in fivem

Add this line in your eup-ui/eup_ui.lua

RegisterCommand('eup', function()

PlayerData = ESX.GetPlayerData()

if PlayerData.job.name == 'ambulance' or PlayerData.job.name == 'police' or PlayerData.job.name == 'mechanic' then

mainMenu:Visible(not mainMenu:Visible())

end

end, false)

I’ve tried and i just did again but its not working, can you give specific steps that I may not have done

Ok for eup you need the following.

1. membership to pateron
    make sure that you are using the same Email for your account on FiveM
    once you buy the membership it takes 1 day for you to get confirmed.
  2. go to key master and get your new key . add it to your server.cfg down at the bottom.
  3. download the 3 items NativeUI, eup-ui and eup-stream.
    if eup-stream download is bugged then you can download it here.
    4.to install go to your server.cfg and ensure/start in this order
    start NativeUI

start eup-ui
start eup-stream
5.add the resources to your resource folder.
6.in game type “t/eup” and if it doesnt work give it a day or less.

hope that will help.
eup-stream.7z

2 Likes

thanks for the response, my problem is that I and a few other members are not having certain EUP load in on the player and it is stopping the rest of the outfit to load until that item is taken off, all other EUP is functioning as it should shown in the video. In the video I posted, the hat is not working, so until I take that off, my outfit won’t load.

They need to clear their cache because they have played on other servers.